This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special sneak peek of IASW fpr AP holders from 20/4/08-21/4/08

I phoned the HKDL CS and they said there will be a Special sneak peek of IASW fpr AP holders from 20/4/08-21/4/08

Re: Special sneak peek of IASW fpr AP holders from 20/4/08-21/4/08

I hope we can look forward to some reports and pictures when it opens!
    wishesjake and SleepingBeauty867
    sigpic

Comment

Hong Kong Disneyland has also confirmed this through its online website.

As an Annual Passholder, you are invited to an exclusive preview of our newest attraction "it's a small world" before it officially opens to public. Simply come in person to "it's a small world" on April 20 & 21, 2008 with your valid Annual Pass.

Date: 20-21 April, 2008
      Time: 10am – 5pm

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/h...ssOverviewPage
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Too bad they didn't announce this much earlier...I would have planned to attend and bring a report.

Comment

My sources in the park tell me that soft openings start Saturday (today, april 12th) but no concrete time. I guess just wonder around that area and ask a CM to see when they will open it up for a preview.

Comment

ORWEN: Well, the ride sure looks like it's ready to be ridden. I say just go ahead and open the thing up because it's finished anyway.

Comment

Did they open today? I'm dying to know. We are going over tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a ride.

Comment

:razz:

Comment

Okay this just get better and better: First I find out that the public opening is on the 28th, when I leave on the 27th.... and now I find out that the AP preview is the 20th & 21st... and I get there on the 22nd!!!

Perfect timing!! :!$#%:

All I can say is that soft opening better be going on in the meantime!!!! :rant:
                  --Jonathan

Comment

Initial review I've been hearing about the attraction is expect it to be big and beautiful compared to the other parks. Need someone else to confirm for me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsmom View Post
                      Did they open today? I'm dying to know. We are going over tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a ride.
                      Good luck Katsmom... take lots of pictures and let us know your opinion.... I am in Tokyo today taking in all of the TDR 25th anniversary splendor... and I hope I can make it to HKDL in may.. Fingers crossed.

Comment

today was for cast only. i tried, but couldn't get in. All our friends were working today. Next sunday i'll be there with a full battery at opening.

Comment

Drats!!! Oh well... I hope you can get in the next time you visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsmom View Post
                            today was for cast only. i tried, but couldn't get in. All our friends were working today. Next sunday i'll be there with a full battery at opening.
                            Great to see all the hard working Cast Members were given a special preview before anyone else does, a nice little treat. Katsmom good luck next Weekend, I'll be there in four weeks and will hopely be able to enjoy multiple rides on this attraction.
                            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

ORWEN: Well, I can't believe they wouldn't let YOU ride It's a Small World, Katsmom, duckling!! I mean, you're even BETTER than a cast member! You should have told them you were a Katsmember, instead, and I'm SURE they'd have let you ride!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X