X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SusieP.
    replied
    Re: HKDL questions?

We did do The Peak, and walked all the way down after our photo taking frenzy was over. I'll have to do a trip report at some point, I suppose.

We did not go to Phuket and went to Hua Hin instead. No drunk, icky tourists for us!

Leave a comment:

• TimmyTimmyTimmy
    replied

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
    Bump!

rkj, did you take your vacation? I'm going in 3 weeks and was also wondering if anyone had any travel advice for me, like just generic information. (Disneyland I think I can handle.) We are staying with friends who live there, so we won't be totally on our own, but I don't want to go there and be an incompetent traveler, kwim?

Any thoughts, or recommendations? We are also going to Thailand for a few days, too!

Leave a comment:

• iluvHKDL
    replied

Originally posted by malice View Post
    I will be in China this September and wondering if I should buy an AP over the standard one-day ticket/hotel package park ticket inclusion. I plan to be at the park for 1.5 days, taking in the Halloween festivities. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome.
    If you stay at one of the hotels in HKDLR, I suggest you to buy this Stay2Day Ticket

Leave a comment:

• malice
    replied

I will be in China this September and wondering if I should buy an AP over the standard one-day ticket/hotel package park ticket inclusion. I plan to be at the park for 1.5 days, taking in the Halloween festivities. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Bump!

rkj, did you take your vacation? I'm going in 3 weeks and was also wondering if anyone had any travel advice for me, like just generic information. (Disneyland I think I can handle.) We are staying with friends who live there, so we won't be totally on our own, but I don't want to go there and be an incompetent traveler, kwim?

Any thoughts, or recommendations? We are also going to Thailand for a few days, too!

Leave a comment:

• rkj1969
    started a topic HKDL questions?

HKDL questions?

When I planned our trip to TDR for Thanksgiving last year, I used these boards extensively to answer questions like - the best way to travel from the airport, the best way to obtain yen, where to eat, where to stay, insider tips (hidden mickeys!) and all those sorts of FAQ kinds of things.

I'm noticing that the trip reports on this forum seem to be short on those kinds of details - is that because it really is so much easier to navigate the trains/get money/etc?

I'm trying to plan our HKDL trip with a lot less time (I had almost 8 months to work on our Tokyo plans - but we're doing Hong Kong over Memorial Day weekend, so I've got a lot to do in a short time!)

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X