X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hathaway Browne
    replied
    Re: Resort transport?

^Yes they do have travelators at DLRP. Saves on having trams.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

I believe DLP has moving walkways like they have in airports, in the car park.

I think Shanghai will position the hotels around the bigger lake. I hope they make the train station close to the park entrance and most people will come on public transport.

Leave a comment:

• gurgi
    replied

I do have to admit, that having hotels so close is an advantage. But, then you're left with lots of open space surrounding the resort. Maybe that's good though, so you have a huge buffer to keep the real world out. I guess we won't know until we see a layout of the resort as a whole.

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    replied

The "within walking distance" of the hotels is certainly of an advantage. Maybe Shanghai will be the same despite the size of the property.

Leave a comment:

• gurgi
    replied

Good question, I'm curious what they do myself. I wonder if it will end up like DLP with nothing really, but buses and links to public transport? I would love for a resort to best WDW in it's transport options!

Leave a comment:

• Hathaway Browne
    started a topic Resort transport?

Resort transport?

Given that they're talking about the resort being such a huge size, what kind of resort transport will there be?

Monorails perhaps? PRT? or just buses?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X