This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News/Concept Artwork?

Did I miss something? First, the Shanghai Disney Resort was supposed to have the biggest Magic Kingdom in the world, now it is the smallest. Then, I thought there was going to be some big presentation about the new Shanghai Disney Resort following the Obama visit. Well, that was a month ago. No news? No details? No artwork? Seems strange that it is so quite now concerning the Shanghai project. Any thoughts?
    Galactic Member

Re: News/Concept Artwork?

Originally posted by spacejockey View Post
    Did I miss something? First, the Shanghai Disney Resort was supposed to have the biggest Magic Kingdom in the world, now it is the smallest. Then, I thought there was going to be some big presentation about the new Shanghai Disney Resort following the Obama visit. Well, that was a month ago. No news? No details? No artwork? Seems strange that it is so quite now concerning the Shanghai project. Any thoughts?
    They still have not reached the final agreement with the Shanghai government, once that happens, look for art work.

Comment

Ok thanks for info.
      Galactic Member

Comment

According to Bob Iger, it'll be a couple more months before the final agreement

Disney expects OK on Shanghai theme park in 'a few months' -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Comment

I would not expect to see anything until next spring. (just a guess)
          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X