This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we FINALLY see concept art?

Okay, we all have been waiting literally YEARS for this park, and a little concept art wouldn't hurt anyone.

I (and probably many others), are starting to get really annoyed and frustrated with the wait. When is some concept art going to be released?? Someone out there knows when... I am just getting too impatient!!

-Tyler!
    -Tyler

Re: When will we FINALLY see concept art?

...Soon.

Problem?

The most recent guess was after the Shanghai Expo 2010 ended... And that was a week ago. We're waiting on the announcement still.

Unfortunately, I remember reading years ago that the announcement was going to come after the Beijing 2008 Olympics ended...
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

No problem, just frustration...

I remember when it was supposed to be announced after the olympics too, and when it was supposed to be announced every other month after that... I feel more confident this time after the agreement was signed.
      -Tyler

Comment

double post:blush:
        Last edited by Tyler1994; 11-07-2010, 08:23 PM.
        -Tyler

Comment

At some point, it doesn't even matter.

Disney isn't fit to start another theme park at the moment. They have problems already to deal with it, no need to create another one.

Comment

But they are creating another park, thats why I ask the question, when they will release some darn concept art!
            -Tyler

Comment

Well they have made the final agreement, construction has started, so if history repeats we should be seeing one concept artwork very soon, however don't expect detailed plans, and expect there to be speculation about whats behind the fireworks illustrated :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X