Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Best Tomorrowland Anchor: Tron Coaster, Sp. Mtn, or Indoor Marvel Avenger Coaster?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tomorrowland Anchor: Tron Coaster, Sp. Mtn, or Indoor Marvel Avenger Coaster?

Which e-ticket ride do you think should anchor Shanghai DL's Tomorrowland? A poll will soon be up.
    Stick With Traditional Space Mountain
    21.05%
    TRON Coaster
    63.16%
    Indoor Marvel Avengers Coaster
    5.26%
    Jedi Goofy's Starspeeder Flight School
    5.26%
    Other
    5.26%
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Best Tomorrowland Anchor: Tron Coaster, Sp. Mtn, or Indoor Marvel Avenger Coaster

People may ballyhoo the idea of having Tron in TOMORROWland, because the evets of the movies are basically what is happening TODAY in computers, however- I have yet to see a real-world means to enter the world of computers. It is under that thought that I feel a Tron attraction would fit best in Tomorrowland.

Plus I just LOVE Tron, so... Yeah. I might be a bit biased in its favor. :lol:

Comment

Re: Best Tomorrowland Anchor: Tron Coaster, Sp. Mtn, or Indoor Marvel Avenger Coaster

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
      People may ballyhoo the idea of having Tron in TOMORROWland, because the evets of the movies are basically what is happening TODAY in computers, however- I have yet to see a real-world means to enter the world of computers. It is under that thought that I feel a Tron attraction would fit best in Tomorrowland.

Plus I just LOVE Tron, so... Yeah. I might be a bit biased in its favor. :lol:
      Well put, dkand_lover.

Actually entering the cybor world of computors is an exciting possibility, but light years ahead at best. A Tron based attraction would fit the tomorrowland theme tight as a glove....instead of loose as a goose like Autopia, Innoventions, and Finding nemo Submarines (even though I love the subs and the "bumper cars of tomorrow". ha ha!
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-30-2011, 06:17 PM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Working...
      X