This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Monster's Inc.: Ride & Go Seek

Are there any new updates on Ride and Go Seek. I have heard nothing about it exept that it will replace Meet the World. I don't understand how it will thematically fit in Tommorowland.

Re: Monster's Inc.: Ride & Go Seek

Beside the regular DeepDisney photo update, nothing's been posted on Disney's blogosphere that I know of. I just hope the building is gonna be finished this fall when I visit TDL.

Thank god, TDL is here to accept the Disney project in the its elementary stage, when suits haven't cut anything yet... Thank you Tokyo for that !
    Comparing the world's 5 Magic Kingdoms on my blog : 5 Kingdoms

Comment

Some video was posted on the CM Portal. Looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
        Some video was posted on the CM Portal. Looks amazing.
        What's CM Portal?

Comment

CM Portal = intranet/internet site only for Cast Members (CM's).

Comment

I have been posting regular update photos from this attraction!! Where have you all been lately???? Sheesh!!!

These photos were taking on may 20th:

Attraction sign on temporary fence.

Ride building seen in the background..

Ride and Go seek! building as of may 20th, 2008.
            Last edited by TDLFAN; 06-02-2008, 05:56 PM.

Comment

This is in Tomorrowland? Wierd....
              But the building can look ok in the area but the ride has nothing to do with the future

Comment

the building actually blends in well with the star tours hangar:

pic is courtesy of a_shy_kid, taken from his trip report

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Originally posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
                  This is in Tomorrowland? Wierd....
                  But the building can look ok in the area but the ride has nothing to do with the future
                  Neither does "MicroAdventure" (aka HISTA), The Raceway, or even Astroblasters.. Yet, they are in Tomorrowland.

Comment

Yea seem like they are running out of ideas for Tomorrowland now. The 1 in Anaheim is looking more present than future now. But the Monster ride seems more interactive than the DCA 1! Looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      Neither does "MicroAdventure" (aka HISTA), The Raceway, or even Astroblasters.. Yet, they are in Tomorrowland.
                      Yes, but Monsters Inc. is far more noticeable.

Comment

Personally, the Monsters Inc show at the MK in Orlando is a much worst attraction to have in Tomorrowland... but I do not let this bother me much since I can do nothing to change the bad decisions they are making in regards to TL... but blame Lassiter on the "Pixar Invation" of Tomorrowland.

Comment

Even though I'll never get why MI is being put in Tomorrowland, I have to say I have a lot of faith in TDL in giving us a attraction that will kick the crud out of the US versions. (Heck, I'm quite sure they will have the new Tiki Room with Stitch work out fine.)

I have to say the concept of the ride sounds fun, and judging by pictures alone they have already outdone DCA in theming. Plain and simple, DCA gave us a 2-D building of doors....TDL gives us the whole MI building from the movie.
                          Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
                          Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
                          I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
                            Even though I'll never get why MI is being put in Tomorrowland, I have to say I have a lot of faith in TDL in giving us a attraction that will kick the crud out of the US versions. (Heck, I'm quite sure they will have the new Tiki Room with Stitch work out fine.)

I have to say the concept of the ride sounds fun, and judging by pictures alone they have already outdone DCA in theming. Plain and simple, DCA gave us a 2-D building of doors....TDL gives us the whole MI building from the movie.
                            DCA's Facade is TDL's Construction wall. LOL

Comment

Did you seriously just compare DCA and Tokyo Disney in terms of themeing??? :lmao:

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X