• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DreamSweetsLove
    Loves Mickey!
    • Oct 2006

[Other] Light Testing at Cirque building

It's been going on for a couple of weeks so it's kind of old news but they are doing light testing at the Cirque building. My husband says it looks like what the did for Space Mountain. I've only caught it once and saw it once while riding Big Thounder Railroad but it looked cool from up there for those few seconds, lol. Has anyone had better look or been able to take pictures? Has anyone bought tickets yet? They have been advertising a lot on the television lately.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove
  • ErikInTheCity
    Established 2005
    • Aug 2005

Re: Light Testing at Cirque building

Speaking of the new Cirque show. . .just heard word that the show is tentitively called Zed. It will feature characters representing characters from tarot cards. It will also be very aerial based.

Comment

• AE_Fan
      Crazy Furry
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by ErikInTheCity View Post
      Speaking of the new Cirque show. . .just heard word that the show is tentitively called Zed. It will feature characters representing characters from tarot cards. It will also be very aerial based.
      Well the word you have been getting is correct, the show is titled Zed and looking at the press conference video I have to say I'm pretty excited for this one. Banquine has always been a favorite act of mine from Cirque and they have added a few nice touches to it.

Here's the press conference video which shows a small baton act and Banquine. Not to mention the female singer with one heck of a costume!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
      Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
      I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

• TDLFAN
        Banned User
        • Feb 2005

Looks fabulous. I noticed the show is presented by JCB...a long term sponsor at TDR. Interesting.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X