Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where is Tokyo Disney Resort?

Where is Tokyo Disney Resort? Is it very similar to DLR? I also heard they have another park. What is it called?

Re: Where is Tokyo Disney Resort?

This should answer all your questions.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

That looks totally cool. I think i hear a trip to Japan calling my name. Thanks for the information.

Comment

I know that they are having the 25th anniversary, but how long will it last. Will it last one year? Does it end after December 31st?

Comment

The 25th anniversary celebration will officially end the 2nd week of April 2009. So hurry!!

Comment

When will be the best time to go? Are the winter months pretty good? Like December or January.

Comment

Expect cold temps and possibly some snow if you go in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR_FAN View Post
                When will be the best time to go? Are the winter months pretty good? Like December or January.
                I seem to be answering this same question over and over in the last couple of weeks, and here it goes again... AVOID december and the first week in january if you are not into heavy duty crowds. The parks are quite busy with the Christmas events and New Year Holidays.
                After the 1st week of January, the parks thin out considerably. This is the lowest attendance time/season at TDR. The temperatures will be very cold, especially because of the proximity of the resort to the Bay. Chances of snow are minimal but it does happen, and sometimes it has happened BIG time. Also, expect shorter operating hours and several refurbishing closures. Personally, this is not the best time to visit...due to the quietness of it all.

I would recommend visiting in mid july, or early september.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  I seem to be answering this same question over and over in the last couple of weeks, and here it goes again... AVOID december and the first week in january if you are not into heavy duty crowds. The parks are quite busy with the Christmas events and New Year Holidays.
                  After the 1st week of January, the parks thin out considerably. This is the lowest attendance time/season at TDR. The temperatures will be very cold, especially because of the proximity of the resort to the Bay. Chances of snow are minimal but it does happen, and sometimes it has happened BIG time. Also, expect shorter operating hours and several refurbishing closures. Personally, this is not the best time to visit...due to the quietness of it all.

I would recommend visiting in mid july, or early september.

Perhaps you would like to write up a FAQ and get the mods to do a sticky.

I'll certainly suppport that.

My trip in early september was partly based on yr suggestion. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by samshio View Post
                    Perhaps you would like to write up a FAQ and get the mods to do a sticky.
                    They could not afford me.

My trip in early september was partly based on yr suggestion. :thumbup:
                    And.. was the trip a smashing success?

Comment

You might want to purchase Kevin Yee's new book ... Tokyo Disney Made Easy. I believe it goes on sale this week!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                        They could not afford me.

And.. was the trip a smashing success?

not yet, it's this coming september

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                          You might want to purchase Kevin Yee's new book ... Tokyo Disney Made Easy. I believe it goes on sale this week!
                          I agree.. Kevin seeked a lot of info tips from the most knowledgeable TDR fans around.... So go buy your copy today.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X