Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lunch with Jack Sparrow!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Lunch with Jack Sparrow!

I understand there's a new product on the shelves at Tokyo Disney Resort. I don't know if it's scheduled to come to the US anytime soon.

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Lunch with Jack Sparrow!

:lol:

Comment

Oh yes... that beef jerky product. Not sure if they still sell them, but for some reason, the japanese love beef jerky snacks.

However, this is not going to land in the US parks simply because the american parks' management do not have that much imagination in regards to the food options they offer to guests.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a lack of imagination on the US parks' management. I would consider it to be simply protecting the Disney image.

If Disney sold that product in America, you might get religious groups or parental groups protesting the questionable reference that it is suggesting. They might even jump to the conclusion that Disney is promoting sex.

Comment

Oh...this is comedy gold...

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by Moving Sidewalk View Post
            I would consider it to be simply protecting the Disney image.
            If Disney was concerned about protecting the Disney image in the USA parks, they would not be selling Jackie Collins novels in their parks or leaving the WDW to rot due to bad maintenance. However, I would like to think that Disney is protecting the ever-expanding waistlines of FATmericans by not selling beef jerky, which is ladden with bad cholesterol and other fatty contents. Then again... OLC does have a more expansive option menu of food items in the park, unlike our domestic parks. Reason why they have "jack's salami" on sale...

Please get your minds out of the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              Please get your minds out of the gutter.
              But it is so fun there!

I'll be the first to say it...I would love to take a bit out of Jack's salami!

Comment

:yuck: *TDLFAN gags in horror*

I much rather have Carlos Ponce's...

http://www.carlosponce.com/

Comment

Sell this on Ebay & become a millionaire.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

poor Johnny. Now his face is on Beef Jerky

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      :yuck: *TDLFAN gags in horror*

I much rather have Carlos Ponce's...

http://www.carlosponce.com/
                      He's hot! I wouldn't mind taking a bite of his salami either! :love:
                      Last edited by Indiana_James; 08-02-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

The Jack Sparrow character turn me off... he's such a queen-acting thug.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X