This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Stitch Tiki Room translation questions

Hey to TDLFan or any of the other TDL folks on here; I'm doing a fanfiction script for an extended, 16-minute English version of the Stitch Tiki Room. Now, it won't be a complete copy of the Japanese version, but I need help in some areas.

Now I don't need you guys to translate the entire show or anything, but in order to do this I need to know a few things. I just want to know the birds' conversation before the first Aloha E Komo Mai part(When the lights go out and the birds discuss the graffti that Stitch left on the walls which leads into the song), and the lyrics to the little song Stitch sings when he makes his enterance(Where he fakes being a Tiki God), and the dialouge between Stitch and the birds before the finale, and the dialouge bit they say in the middle of the finale.

This'll help me on the fanscript so I'll know Stitch's exact reason for playing around in the Tiki Room, and so I can also use the translated dialouge for the bits that I need.

Re: Stitch Tiki Room translation questions

Would love to help but I do not speak a word of japanese and all of that dialogue in the show went over my head.. Hopefully Ichigopara or JoeinJpn will help...

Comment

Don't they have like headphones or some sort of translation device for English speaking guests?

Comment

Not at the Tiki Room, although some of the shows do contain headphones like Micro Adventures (Honey I Strunk the Audience) and the Magic Lamp Theater which upon request will hand out translation devices.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

The hand held English caption device at the Magic Lamp Theatre was really great. Loved it!

Comment

At Sindbad, you can request an english language leaflet of the show's storyline... that makes for a cute souvenir.

Comment

Joe uploaded a video with translation!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=32xxerzh3XU
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Not a bad show. Certainly better than Under New Management!

I loved the tribute to the Hawaiin War Chant, but I wish they had some sort of nod to the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. And the Tiki heads on the wall move excellently, puts UNM's ones & DL's to shame. Now is this just me, or was one of the 4 main birds now a girl?

Comment

Tiki ban ban!

Ok that translation had me laughing. Very cute show now that I know basically what they're saying. Tons better than that steaming pile they call Under New Management.

The Stitch ears on the Glee Club is freaking adorable!

Comment

Thanks for that video Joe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                      Now is this just me, or was one of the 4 main birds now a girl?
                      Lava (or, as I thought her name was for a long time, Lana)? She's been there since the original Get the Fever show. One of the little details that makes that Tiki Room unique to the rest.

I like how Stitch's hand randomly pops up with various air horns to screw up that one song.
                      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

'I thought my feathers fell off!"

"I almost laid an egg!"

:lmao:

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Joe!

Comment

While it is a positive step from UNM... it stil does not compare to the DL show with Jose! Stitch works out well in Tokyo,as the situation is unique in that he is still a huge seller over there in Japan....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X