• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DreamSweetsLove
    Loves Mickey!
    • Oct 2006

Re: Halloween and A La Carte 2008

We took the train back to American Waterfront and met Cruella Deville!

Another car.

It was time to go but he is always looking for another adventure around the corner!

I think many people think the TDL is the park for children but from my experience if you have a toddler then TDS is the place to be. At TDS you usually have less crowds and an endless amount of little areas off the main path to explore. Yes, there are less attractions for small children but that also means less waiting in line and more having fun exploring their surroundings! Shows like BBB are also a blast for little kids and they get to listen to live music!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
      Loves Mickey!
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
      WANT NOW SO BAD!! It's so cute, I don't care what it is! I hast Chip & Dale at their cutest, and I want it!
      Those little guys are from a 500yen vending machine! Very cute but a little expensive! I love that they are riding a macaron, how random is that?!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
        Loves Mickey!
        • Oct 2006

October 17th
        Mystic Rythms is under refurb so they have a new character greeting there in front of the Hanger stage.

Sorry I know this picture is blurry and bad but Minnie is so cute and it's difficult take a picture while taking care of a toddler in an hour long line!

Playing while waiting.

Showing Mickey his stitch car

Aquatopia was 101 so they drained the water and the guests were evacuated.

Only 20 minute wait for Halloween Duffy!!

Cape Cod flowers

Comment

• TDLFAN
          Banned User
          • Feb 2005

Thanks for the updated pics Ichigopara. Loving the "Table" show!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
            Loves Mickey!
            • Oct 2006

Cape Cod birds

Halloween decorations

Kitchen Beat with Chip and Dale

Costume detail

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
              Loves Mickey!
              • Oct 2006

After Chip and Dale the children were dancing to the mariachi band that showed up a little later and in the distance behind them there was somebody coming!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                Loves Mickey!
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                I'm so glad you were able to see it especially at night! The Halloween parade at TDL was fun this year but definately I think the Table is Waiting was the best Autumn event show!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                  Loves Mickey!
                  • Oct 2006

This show is a little shorter than Kitchen Beat but very fun!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                    Loves Mickey!
                    • Oct 2006

Monorail CM mini Duffy

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                      Loves Mickey!
                      • Oct 2006

Ok last pictures for today!
                      We were at Ikspiari yesterday and they had this 2 time world champion juggler who was very cool. I think he is performing tuesdays and wednesdays so if you are at Ikspiari check him out!

Also at TDL they added a crashed space car with lights that flicker on and off to the exterior of the Tiki Room that day.

With flash

That's it for pictures since we didn't go today. See you next time!

Comment

• samshio
                        MiceChatter
                        • Jan 2008

Lovely photos ichigopara !

When I was there in Sept, I managed to catch kitchen beat with donald instead of the chipmunks though. Donald was dressed as a tofu seller/maker.

After the show, as donald was walking back to the cast area, everyone was trying to touch his bottom or pull a feather from his backside or something. )

I so envious that you get to spend so much time at the parks

Comment

• Malin
                          MiceChatter
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by samshio View Post
                          For the cost of an Annual Passport I too would be spending all my free time at the parks.

By the way nice pics yet again ichigopara, shame that both Halloween and A La Carte will be coming to an end shortly, but hope you will make the most of the time left. And I can't help but notice there seems to be from your pics more characters than ever before out meeting guest at Tokyo Disney Sea.

I'm so glad you were able to see it especially at night! The Halloween parade at TDL was fun this year but definately I think the Table is Waiting was the best Autumn event show!
                          With what appears to be such great feedback from guest who have seen the show, it makes me wonder why the park doesn't keep this show around longer. It sounds like its a better recieved show than Over the Waves.
                          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                            Loves Mickey!
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by samshio View Post
                            Lovely photos ichigopara !

When I was there in Sept, I managed to catch kitchen beat with donald instead of the chipmunks though. Donald was dressed as a tofu seller/maker.

After the show, as donald was walking back to the cast area, everyone was trying to touch his bottom or pull a feather from his backside or something. )

That Donald is really cool I've never seen him! You have good luck to catch interesting things like Aurora by herself on the Jubilation float too! It's fun to go to TDR a lot but I also think it's really special to actually make a trip out to TDR and get really excited about it too.

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                              Loves Mickey!
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                              For the cost of an Annual Passport I too would be spending all my free time at the parks.

By the way nice pics yet again ichigopara, shame that both Halloween and A La Carte will be coming to an end shortly, but hope you will make the most of the time left. And I can't help but notice there seems to be from your pics more characters than ever before out meeting guest at Tokyo Disney Sea.

With what appears to be such great feedback from guest who have seen the show, it makes me wonder why the park doesn't keep this show around longer. It sounds like its a better recieved show than Over the Waves.
                              Yeah, I think there are more chances to run into characters now which is really fun especially to see what costumes they come up with for the areas. I especially love the new Minnie costume for Lost River Delta but the line is very long! You have to remember also that if you are looking at my pictures it might just look like there is many characters because at TDS we don't do that many attractions and usually just wander around if we are by ourselves so we run into characters.

I disagree with you about keeping Table is Waiting after A La Carte though because what makes the show so nice is not just the quality of it and how fun it is but that it is a part of that event and really adds to it. It would be nice to get a replacement for Over the Waves though because while it's fun they could definately do better imo.

Comment

• ZeekSlider
                                EPCOT Citizen
                                • Dec 2006

20 minutes for Duffy?! You lucked out!

*Can't keep from looking at the juggler pictures*
                                WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

• jedimaster7313
                                  You have much to learn...
                                  • Jun 2006

Terrific photos once again!! The next best thing to being there!!

I'm going to miss all this by just a few days, but am looking forward to seeing the start of the Christmas season in TDR in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Ichigopara, will you be in the parks the first week of November? I assume you may be- If you want to meet up- let me know- it would be great to meet the master behind all of those great photos I've been enjoying all year long!!

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                                    Loves Mickey!
                                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
                                    20 minutes for Duffy?! You lucked out!

*Can't keep from looking at the juggler pictures*
                                    I took a short video too! You can click to watch in higher quality.
                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• DreamSweetsLove
                                      Loves Mickey!
                                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                                      Terrific photos once again!! The next best thing to being there!!

I'm going to miss all this by just a few days, but am looking forward to seeing the start of the Christmas season in TDR in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Ichigopara, will you be in the parks the first week of November? I assume you may be- If you want to meet up- let me know- it would be great to meet the master behind all of those great photos I've been enjoying all year long!!
                                      That sounds cool we should do a MiceChat meet up if other people are coming too!

Comment

• jedimaster7313
                                        You have much to learn...
                                        • Jun 2006

A meet could be fun if anyone else wants to- I' hoping to go a day to Tokyo & possibly Universal Studios, but will spend most of the week at TDL & TDS since those are the most important!

Comment

• Fukai
                                          Resident of the Caldera
                                          • Jul 2008

Was there last week. Best Disney Resort on earth.
                                          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X