This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mickey's Jolly Snow Time!

*posts to remember to come back here when he as more time to look up videos* I still haven't seen A Table is Waiting nor have I searched YouTube for it. But the photos you took of the Christmas show look so amazingly beautiful! I can't wait to see your video!
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone View Post
      OMG TDLFAN u sure travel to many cities in a month, may ask how???
      By airplane. I am going to be at DLP tomorrow. Look for me there and say hello.

Comment

Awesome, TDLFAN, enjoy DLP!!

As for TDL's Christmas show, I love the stage! The trees flanking the stage are beautiful, and I love the inflatable Mickey snowman! It does look like one of the older extravigant shows.
        Meow

Comment

Got some time this morning to catch up on my TDR Videos, and I have to say, this show is definately something special. Snowman Mickey sounds so cute!

Is the soundtrack out by chance? Oh, and I hope Joe comes out from wherever he's hiding and puts this up for download on his site. The show is just so beautifully paced and so entertaining!

Comment

The CD was supposed to be on sale this week at the park. As for Joe, I just spent a few hours with him at TDR a week ago (running into Ichigopara by chance as well) and he no longer posts here. He is very busy with work and may be a while before he posts videos on line... Just be patient.

Comment

^ He just recently posted his video from TDR's 25th opening ceremonies on YouTube, so he's definitely still around.
              "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

The CD goes on sale at the parks on the 15th!
                Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I saw the show for the 3rd time this past Monday night. Didn't win the lottery either, but managed to see it from both sides and once from the middle behind the snowmen in the hub.

The show was really good, but we never got there early enough to get a really good view of it.

All of the good spots are usually gone a few hours before the show starts. I was really suprised that since the tripod rule started, the kids on parents shoulders seemed to go away. I was really surprised on how many parents had their kids on their shoulders- I don't remember that being the rule when I've visited before.

Ichigopara, you're photos came out great- better than some of mine! It was nice meeting you in TDS last week, but I never got the chance to run into Joe this trip. But now I'm home and wish I was still there!!

Comment

this show looks absolutely AMAZING! man i need to go back, preferably for every single holiday season that pops up..
                    HARK! in the Park - Disneyland Themed Days
                    Follow @HARKinthePark

dollybeast

flickr

twitter

oh hai~~ *face fills with happiness*

Comment

Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
                      ^ He just recently posted his video from TDR's 25th opening ceremonies on YouTube, so he's definitely still around.
                      I never said he was not around. He is, but not on Micechat as often as he should. Reason why I said be patient because he will be posting some videos soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
                        The CD goes on sale at the parks on the 15th!
                        I'll keep my eyes out for it when it's announced here as to where to order it. I like their take on the Christmas songs they used this time, even if they obviously kept their HSM back-up singer for some of them to give it that more poppy sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X