This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] About Calender 2009 goods in TDR

Hi,i had got a brochure from Halloween Event since October.Then, i see there are goods about Calender for year 2009 will sell too. Look like there are 3 kinds of them,so who take their photo for real goods or bought it ready? ichigopara and TDLFAN bought ready?

My friends will go to japan on december 10-20 . So i may tell her to buy for me but i would like to see more detail. Are there any others good that interesting? Thank you.

Re: About Calender 2009 goods in TDR

Calendars were sold in october and honestly, I can't remember if they still have them on sale. I do not recall seeing them today at the park. Sadly, I do not buy the TDR calendars because they are heavy on artwork and do not have actual photos of the parks. So I tend to pass on those.

Comment

There are still two calendars I saw on sale last week at the resort and more at the Disney Store. One is a wall calendar and the other is a desk top type.

Comment

Only two left? If I recall, there were at least 8 different styles out there. The one that called my attention was the postage stamps one. Really cool with lots of pics from the resort.

Comment

Hi, sorry for such a late reply but there are still plenty of all the different kinds of calenders both at the resort and hotels so your friend shouldn't have problems finding them. I really like the TDR Artist Collection one because you can choose the picture you want for each month and the designs are really unique. The stamp one that TDLFAN recommended is very nice too! I haven't had time to take pictures of them though.
          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Thank you ichigopara, Now my friend went to TDS today, and i just chat msn with her, she told me that she bought both kind of calender for me ready at Ill Postino.
            Thank you.

Comment

It's great you could get the ones you wanted!
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Working...
              X