Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tributes to DL in TDL/TDS?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tributes to DL in TDL/TDS?

There are the obvious ones esp in TDL (castle, train, Space, JC, etc).
    But recently I realized that the lighthouse in TDS (the one with the stripes)
    is just a large scale version of the one in front of the Storybook land in DL.

Are there any others?

(Hmmm. maybe Kevin should do a Magic Quizdom for TDR?)....

Re: Tributes to DL in TDL/TDS?

This is a very good question. Sorry, but I can't even begin to tackle the possible answers to it.

Comment

They say that the EL train in the TDS park is a nod to the one they were gonna do in DLP. I think TDS has Omnibuses or an upsized DL Firetruck in it. The nautilus stuff is an obvious one as it was in DLP and at DL in the 50s..

Comment

The Nautilus should probably be more associated with the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea film.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X