Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Miracosta Partial View Room Availability?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Miracosta Partial View Room Availability?

Hi All,
    I made my TDR honeymoon reservations via the handy, new online booking system, but for some reason the Miracosta's Porto Paradiso Partial View rooms are not listed. Other room types are listed as "fully occupied" but the partial view rooms are not listed at all. Anybody know why?

I've been trying to call the reservations line on and off (very sporadically) for months now, and there never seems to be any English-speaking cast members on hand. Has anybody else tried successfully recently?

We'll be at TDR May 11 to 16.

Thanks!

Re: Miracosta Partial View Room Availability?

What time do you call? The last few times I have made reservations, the English speaking CMs were not available until about noon-early afternoon JST.

Comment

I am not sure about that - but I also booked usuing the Vacation Maker and kept checking back. One day there were no rooms and then the next a whole bunch had been released. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted at both Mira Costa and the Disneyland Hotel. Although I was very stressed for a few weeks as I thought I had missed out.

Sandie

Comment

I called just 15mins after they (reservations) opened a couple of times. And got an English speaking person right off each time. And got the room I wanted. Will be there the same time as you. How funny. And good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the input, everybody. So I guess both the phone systems and online is pretty hit-or-miss... I'll just keep trying both. But really, if I'm sleeping on the side of the road does it really matter? As long as that road is in the vicinity of TDR, I figure I can't lose. Thanks again!

Comment

Maybe you can try some other time to call...
            Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Man, you guys must be my good luck charm or something because I randomly tried last night and reached an English-speaking cast member w/o any problems. She even called me back when we accidentally got disconnected! Too bad the room I wanted was only available on the 12th... I'll just have to keep calling.

GUYNYC, that is funny! I'm hoping it's a good time to be at the parks since it's after Golden Week. But I'd read that, more and more, the Japanese are travelling more in the vicinity of Golden Week rather that that particular week itself. What's the buzz you've been hearing regarding that time of year?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X