Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Most Repeatable Ride Experience At Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Most Repeatable Ride Experience At Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Which ride or rides would you appraise as the most repeatable experience at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea? Monsters Ride & Go Seek!, Star Tours? Pooh's Honey Hunt? It's A Small World? Big Thunder? Storm Rider? Jouney To the Center of the Earth? Sinbad's Storybook Voyage? There's so many great rides that it may well be difficult to choose. A poll will be up soon.
    Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
    6.25%
    Journey to the Center of the Earth
    30.00%
    Sindbad's Storybook Voyage
    10.00%
    Space Mountain
    3.75%
    StormRider
    3.75%
    Tower of Terror
    8.75%
    Pooh's Hunny Hunt
    20.00%
    Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek!
    3.75%
    Splash Mountain
    8.75%
    Raging Spirits or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Other Ride
    5.00%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-14-2009, 06:26 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Most Repeatable Ride Experience At Tokyo Disneyland Resort

:yea:What a great poll idea! Makes me wanna start a poll, too.^^ For me, the clear winner would have to be Sindbad. It's like watching a whole movie all over again every time, it's beautiful, it's totally original and can't be experienced through any other media, and there's never a wait longer than about ten minutes; so practically, too, it's very easily "repeatable."

Storm Rider, Hunny Hunt, and (thanks to ichigopara^^) Country Bear Theatre and the Western River Railroad rank close, too, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDad View Post
      :yea:What a great poll idea! Makes me wanna start a poll, too.^^ For me, the clear winner would have to be Sindbad. It's like watching a whole movie all over again every time, it's beautiful, it's totally original and can't be experienced through any other media, and there's never a wait longer than about ten minutes; so practically, too, it's very easily "repeatable."

Storm Rider, Hunny Hunt, and (thanks to ichigopara^^) Country Bear Theatre and the Western River Railroad rank close, too, though.
      You have extremely good taste in rides, DuffyDad. I could probably spend half a day or longer riding the five rides over and over that you mentioned! Sinbad would be the most magical of experiences. :thumbup:
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-14-2009, 10:15 PM.

Comment

For me...

1. Splash Mountain
        2. Journey to the Center of the Earth
        3. Pooh's Hunny Hunt
        4. Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple...
        5. Sindbad's Storybook Voyages (but I liked the "Seven Voyages" better)
        JoeInJpn
        Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
        For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
        Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
          For me...

1. Splash Mountain

:yea:Oh yeah! Splash Mountain!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            You have extremely good taste in rides, DuffyDad. I could probably spend half a day or longer riding the five rides you mentioned over and over! Sinbad would be the most magical of experiences. :thumbup:
            :blush:Thanks! This is a really great poll idea; I'm excited for more people to come on and vote!^^

Comment

I love Journey, but can ride Sinbad over and over as well- Compass of the Heart is very catchy & I find myself singing along even though I have no idea what I'm saying.

Comment

Journey to the Center of the Earth by far at TDS
                Love the Lava Monster A.A. Almost crapped my pants when i first saw it.

Pooh's Hunny Hunt also the best at TDL
                Love that its trackless and very interactive with the characters such as tigger bouncing and the car also bouncing
                Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987/1989/1992/1994/2000/2011/2014/2016/2017

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Comment

I voted for Pooh's Hunny Hunt, but Journey to the Center of the Earth is probably a tie. Indy would be in there also if it was exclusive to one of the Japanese parks. I think the version in Anaheim is better, and having ridden it so many times dilutes its rating in this poll.
                  Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                    I love Journey, but can ride Sinbad over and over as well- Compass of the Heart is very catchy & I find myself singing along even though I have no idea what I'm saying.
                    Sinbad must be one high caliber, incredible ride to compare with a multi-million dollar e-ticket like Journey. To be without the advantages of being non-film based makes this attration even more of a phenomenal gem. The non-market driven catchy theme song, Compass of the Heart, places this attraction in the same league as It's A Small World.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                      I voted for Pooh's Hunny Hunt, but Journey to the Center of the Earth is probably a tie. Indy would be in there also if it was exclusive to one of the Japanese parks. I think the version in Anaheim is better, and having ridden it so many times dilutes its rating in this poll.
                      Like so many rides, the fact that Pooh's Honey Hunt is exclusive to the Tokyo disneyland Resort is very much to the resort's credit.

Comment

We forgot about 20K under the sea? Thats my vote. But I have to admit indy and journey are close seconds.

Comment

The entire resort is a repeatable experience. I will not choose one aspect over the other. I've been visiting since 1989 and to this day, TDR remains quite spectacular and I am amazed every time I visit. I wish I could say the same about good and especially old WDW.

Comment

^ Well said TDLFan, I completely agree!

Comment

Sinbad is the best!....
                              my heart is yours

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X