Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tokyo Disney Resort The Report!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigglesworth003
    started a topic Trip Report Tokyo Disney Resort The Report!

Tokyo Disney Resort The Report!

• DisneySea_Fan
    replied
    Re: Tokyo Disney Resort The Report!

Great photos! Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Bee
    replied

Bigglesworth--your pictures are really beautiful. I took a lot of pictures--but they just don't do these beautiful parks justice.

I knew my little point and shoot digital camera couldn't capture the real feel of being actually there....but heck, you're pictures really do make you feel you are there.

Good job!

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied

Thank you for the WONDERFUL trip report. As TDLFAN said earlier, TDL really has a way of getting everyone excited when people post pictures and TRs. NNL and I are dying to get there, and I think seeing these pictures is another spur to save for it!

Leave a comment:

• bigglesworth003
    replied
    Re: Day 3- Park Hopping Photo's!

Originally posted by tasman View Post
    Thanks for the TR!

With regard to the picture below...do hotel guests have a separate entrance to Tokyo Disneyland park?
    I could be wrong here, but i believe this area (stretches back to under the Disneyland Station to the Disneyland Hotel) Is where ay guests staying at TDR owned hotels can queue in the morning at opening only, I'm guessing it would have not as intense queues as early as the rest.

Leave a comment:

• tasman
    replied
    Re: Day 3- Park Hopping Photo's!

Thanks for the TR!

With regard to the picture below...do hotel guests have a separate entrance to Tokyo Disneyland park?

Originally posted by bigglesworth003 View Post

Hotel Guest Entrance to TDL

Leave a comment:

• luckyone
    replied

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
    wow. that hotel is gorgeous! And that wedding chapel...do people actually get married there? Or, is that just the stage name?
    yes when we were there we were entering the hotel and there was the bride in her dress getting in the chapel, and the family

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

wow. that hotel is gorgeous! And that wedding chapel...do people actually get married there? Or, is that just the stage name?

Leave a comment:

• bigglesworth003
    replied

The Best start to a day at TDL 3rd in line!

The Mad dash once inside the gates beings

The beautiful hub empty!

It was the perfect shot! A second morning is great to just take photos

Queen of Hearts Banquets

One day after Closing, the walls are up and hinting at whats to come

So Amazing in the ride

Pooh was already getting busy just over an hour after opening

Monsters was like this all day I think

All gone by 10:20

Entrance to World Bazaar from Tomorrowland

I have grown quite fond of World Bazaar

Coming out the other side of World Bazaar, Adventureland

Adventureland

One last look before heading out..

The queue for Photos with Mickey and Minnie Now.

Hotel Guest Entrance to TDL

Tokyo Disneyland Station

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

This hotel freakin floors me.

Time to get to Tokyo Disney Sea

One last goodbye ☹

Approaching TDS

I really wish they sold their posters like DL, I would have come back with allot!

The entrance was empty

The entrance

Quick walk by

Time for lunch, Nice setting for it!

Was Very nice

Photostich, can you pick the stuff up.

The streets of the Arabian Coast

The Legend of Mythica

The greatest Parade Ever!

Tower, looming over the park

I wish this sign was sold

Goodbye Tokyo Disney Sea See you next Year ☹

Leave a comment:

• bigglesworth003
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigglesworth003
    replied

Originally posted by Aunt Bee View Post
    Your pictures are really nice.

I am busy going through our ton of pictures--it will take me a while....but I know they can't truly match your beautiful camera's...
    Aww :blush: thanks Aunt Bee! I can't wait to hear your report and see your pictures, Thats the beauty of photos everyones are different and tell your story!

Also thanks for all the kind words everyone! I will have the final day at Tokyo Disney Resort up shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Bee
    replied

Your pictures are really nice.

I am busy going through our ton of pictures--it will take me a while....but I know they can't truly match your beautiful camera's...

Leave a comment:

• DuffyDaisuki
    replied

Bigglesworth, these photographs are simply stunning. THANK YOU!:thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• C. Andrew Nelson
    replied

Bigglesworth003,

I absolutely agree with you. I have never been much of a parade fan (other that the original Main Street Electrical Parade), but the Tokyo parks really know how to do it right. The japanese people love parades and their enthusiasm (both the performers and the guests) is infectious. Thanks again for the trip report.

Stitchy,

I think there was a concerted effort on the part of the designers to make Tokyo Disney Sea have a very different feel to it. It has it's Disney flavor, though, with attractions being based on Aladdin and The Little Mermaid. And the Disney costumed characters are present in the live entertainment. In think TDS is a bit like Epcot was in the beginning. If I recall correctly there was very little use of the Disney characters at Epcot in the early years. Make no mistake about it...the minute you set foot in TDS you know you are in a place only Disney could have made (with lots and lots of money spent by the Oriental Land Company). OH MY GOSH I WANT TO GO BACK!!!

{*sigh*}

One day. God willing, one day.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm just a little confused about the whole...Tokyo Disney parks. Disney Sea doesn't seem very...Disney. Is that the point?

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X