Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

DisneyLand Trips for Women in Tokyo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] DisneyLand Trips for Women in Tokyo

Hi Everyone!

My name is Laura and I am from Scotland. I live and work in Tokyo though and I have a disneyland year pass. I am looking for other women to go to disneyland with some evenings. Is anyone interested?

Re: DisneyLand Trips for Women in Tokyo

Ichigopara would probably be interested in joining you from time to time. Good luck!
    This is funny.. of sorts... but the other day I saw a book at Maruzen with the title.. "Why Women Love Tokyo Disney Resort so much". There should be a version called "Why Gay Men love TDR so Much" as well for us disney loving gay fans like moi.

Comment

Hello Laura!
      My name is Patricia and I'm from America living in Shinurayasu. I will meet with you but it would have to be on the weekend so my son can stay with his father. Do you have a DisneySea pass? What do you like to do at Disneyland? It will be nice to meet you!
      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I don't have a year pass (shame, shame...) but I am a woman and I would love to have other women to go with! (My boyfriend gets tired of going and putting up with my continuous excitement!)

:-D If you need someone else to tag along, I'd love to join in. :-D
        The dream that you wish will come true!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X