Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Attraction Posters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Attraction Posters

I was wondering if Tokyo Disneyland sells minature attraction posters like the American parks? They are the matted prints about 16 inces x 20 inches i believe. Also, do they have a print on demand system that allows you to purchase the Tokyo versions of such posters? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Attraction Posters

When I was there Oct/Nov 08 I was looking for the attractions posters and never found any. I also never saw a print on demand at Tokyo.

Side note if you have used the print on demand at DLR, it has been taken out. You can no longer pick a print and have it printed on site. Now you order it from Company in TX and it will get shipped to your house.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Re: Attraction Posters

They have never sold attraction posters per se but they were selling a line of Fantasyland attraction postcards that were very much miniatures of the fantasyland posters. I posted on that here several months ago, and showed pictures. However, I do not think that those were total reproductions of the actual posters... but very very very similar indeed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X