Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Thanksgiving at Tokyo Disney!

I'm so excited!! We'll be flying from Guam to Tokyo on the 24th, spending 4 days at TDR then 2 (Saturday/Sunday) in downtown Tokyo!

We're really looking forward to having a turkey leg in TDL for Thanksgiving day!

Since we won't have to worry about jetlag, I was hoping to hit the parks on the 24th (Tuesday) - but was wondering what the Japanese tradition is for holiday weekends? I know the 23rd is Labor Day, but will many people be taking off the 24th as well?

Re: Thanksgiving at Tokyo Disney!

It won't matter. The parks will be very busy on most days during the Xmas events at both TDL and TDS. Expect heavy crowds on and around national holidays. Today, TDL was jammed packed.
    HAFA ADAI!!!!

Comment

I believe we'll follow your advice from another thread and visit TDS on our first day, since we'll be getting to the park just before lunchtime....

Hope you had a good time despite the crowd!

Si Yu'use!!
      Last edited by rkj1969; 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: forgot to say thanks!!

Comment

Just got home from the most amazing visit to TDR!! I really appreciate all the great advice from everyone here, the trip went very smoothly and we had a fantastic time!

Trip report will be up soon, boring for most of you - but maybe I'll pass on some tips to someone that hasn't made the trip yet....

Comment

We were there the week after Thanksgiving in 08 and it wasn't very crowded at all. Never waited more than 25 minutes in any line (we did use FPs for Everest though).

Regards,

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X