This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tiana at Disneyland

Has anybody heard anything about a Princess and the Frog integration at TDL yet? Would a show on their riverboat or Theater Orleans even work?

Re: Tiana at Disneyland

If they are, we won't be hearing about it for at least a few months. Movie's coming in March there.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Ah okay. I originally tried to look up the release date for Japan before I posted but couldn't find anything. I figured it would release shortly after the US premier.

Comment

I'm not sure a show like Tiana Showboat could work in Tokyo Disneyland, mainly because it could cause serious operational concerns. The TDL crowds are much more hardcore for this type of entertainment than the usual crowds that flock to DL and WDW. The viewing area in my opinion would be to small to hold the massive crowds this tempory show could attract. DisneySea on the other hand could pull it off using the Med Harbour as its viewing area. Problem would be the lagoon doesn't have a Mark Twain style Riverboat, but on the plus side it does hold some decent stage platforms which the perfomers could use instead.

But being realistic budgets have already been set for early next year, and chances of this being approved are slim.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Mythica720 View Post
          Has anybody heard anything about a Princess and the Frog integration at TDL yet? Would a show on their riverboat or Theater Orleans even work?
          I think a nice show at the Theater Orleans would work, however, I am connected to some of the performers there and the current MOM show is not going anywhere for now.
          As for the Showboat show as done in the MK... you have to understand, that is the MK standard which is way below TDL's. If the time came, I am sure OLC would do a much nicer show to introduce the character.

Comment

Comment

The head animator said that Princess Tiana is Left Handed since the voice actor too, but I suspect that might be too much to ask for in an actress to replicate.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X