Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

    I know I will to collect my light up giveaway present. Any others?

  • #2
    Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

    I will!^^

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

      I'll be there as well^0^

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

        Some of us were surprised to recieve the light up gift today!
        Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
        https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

          ichigopara, may i ask what the light up gift is/looks like?

          how cool that you'll all be ther on his birthday! have a great time together.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

            Originally posted by black cat View Post
            ichigopara, may i ask what the light up gift is/looks like?

            how cool that you'll all be ther on his birthday! have a great time together.
            My internet is broken but if nobody posts it soon and it gets working I will put it up!
            Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
            https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

              Internet is back here it is.
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                What is that, a glow stick? Do you have to shake it, or does it just glow automatically in the dark?
                Meow

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                  Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
                  Some of us were surprised to recieve the light up gift today!
                  Does that mean it won't be handed out on the 18th? If that's the case then, I am not going.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                    Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                    Does that mean it won't be handed out on the 18th? If that's the case then, I am not going.
                    They will still be handed out on the 18th. The reason they were handed out was for the press to videotape I think. They might hand it out again later this week too maybe.
                    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                      Interesting, can someone explain what they do? I guess its more of a collectible thing, though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?



                        Kinda disappointed that there's no real connection to Mickey's birthday for this item. Are we 100% sure the 11/18 present is just gonna be a glowstick? Let me be clear that I'm NOT doubting Ichigo. I just think it's kinda not really connected, and honestly a little disappointing...but, hey, how much can you really complain about "free?"^^

                        Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                        What is that, a glow stick? Do you have to shake it, or does it just glow automatically in the dark?
                        You can see by the illustration in the bottom left corner that it's the "break and shake" kind. This means it's also one-time only; not sure how collectible that really is. You either have an old, used glowstick or a glowstick in a package... Without the piece of cardboard in the packaging, it would just be a generic glowstick on a string, too. It doesn't seem to be printed with "Candlelight Reflections Finale 2009" or anything. Incidentally, even the well-hyped and impressively designed tree-wand is not dated and doesn't feature the Candlelight Reflections Finale logo on it anywhere. It even comes with a strap, but that's just generic red with painted white snowflakes, no text of any kind. Missed opportunity. Puzzling.

                        I hope it's not been and won't be used for anything else. That would be a let down.
                        Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                          Funny, I though the gift was going to be some type of tree that lite up? Something that was reusable. It is disappointing if its just a glow stick. I hope its more then the just a glow stick.

                          The items from TDR that light up seem to be a big hit. I picked up a Christmas Mickey necklace that lights up last year. He is really cute and I get stopped by guest at DLR wanting to know where they can get them. They are sad when I say Tokyo. They were hoping it was at DLR.
                          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                            Originally posted by DuffyDad View Post


                            Kinda disappointed that there's no real connection to Mickey's birthday for this item. Are we 100% sure the 11/18 present is just gonna be a glowstick? Let me be clear that I'm NOT doubting Ichigo. I just think it's kinda not really connected, and honestly a little disappointing...but, hey, how much can you really complain about "free?"^^



                            You can see by the illustration in the bottom left corner that it's the "break and shake" kind. This means it's also one-time only; not sure how collectible that really is. You either have an old, used glowstick or a glowstick in a package... Without the piece of cardboard in the packaging, it would just be a generic glowstick on a string, too. It doesn't seem to be printed with "Candlelight Reflections Finale 2009" or anything. Incidentally, even the well-hyped and impressively designed tree-wand is not dated and doesn't feature the Candlelight Reflections Finale logo on it anywhere. It even comes with a strap, but that's just generic red with painted white snowflakes, no text of any kind. Missed opportunity. Puzzling.

                            I hope it's not been and won't be used for anything else. That would be a let down.
                            Sorry! I didn't notice when I took the picture that the stick was backwards! It actually does say on the stick Harborside Christmas 11/10 - 12/25, 2009 Tokyo DisneySEA.You are right that it is a glowstick that you snap and it is for one time use. I'm kind of glad they went for something more fun instead of the usual pin which can get boring.

                            Funny, I though the gift was going to be some type of tree that lite up? Something that was reusable. It is disappointing if its just a glow stick. I hope its more then the just a glow stick.
                            They have given something like that that you can us again for the countdown party but that is an expensive pay event so you expect something nice. This is a free give away so I think that it's nice if they give anything at all out.
                            Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who will be there on Mickey's Birthday 11/18th?

                              Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
                              Sorry! I didn't notice when I took the picture that the stick was backwards! It actually does say on the stick Harborside Christmas 11/10 - 12/25, 2009 Tokyo DisneySEA.You are right that it is a glowstick that you snap and it is for one time use. I'm kind of glad they went for something more fun instead of the usual pin which can get boring.
                              Oh, well, that makes a big difference for me. That's much better! I do think it's cool that it's useful and connected to the seasonal event. Just, it seems to me like a more appropriate gift for the start of the event or on Christmas Day. It just doesn't seem like a "Mickey's birthday" thing to me at all. But having it printed at least does make it a collectible worth being grateful for as a freebie.

                              Originally posted by ichigopara View Post
                              They have given something like that that you can us again for the countdown party but that is an expensive pay event so you expect something nice. This is a free give away so I think that it's nice if they give anything at all out.
                              Yeah, I get that, too. Makes sense that Countdown gifts would be nicer. Now that I know it's printed and dated, it's not the quality of it that bothers me, it's the absence of Mickey. Still, the seasonal connection is nice. Thanks for clearing us up about the printing.^^

                              PS - cute nail polish!^^

                              Found a pic with the logo:

                              Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 11-12-2009, 07:28 PM.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X