X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up being promoted at Tokyo Disneyland

ADMIN NOTE:

Folks, I'm shocked to read some of the garbage in this thread all the way around.
    Enough of the Hostility, site bashing, name dropping, and attempts to run people off these boards.

We can not, and do NOT discuss the actions that we take behind the scenes with any individual member of this board.

I'm closing this thread and if any of you have concerns, you can contact me.

However, those of you who are already associated with other boards should be more careful not to use MiceChat to further your own aims and attempt to anger our members or run them off. It will NOT be tolerated.

Those of you who insist on continuing to break our rules will be removed from the boards.

We ask that you please do your best to keep MiceChat a nice safe place for everyone to post.

We don't care what your opinion is - that's what discussion is all about - but we will NOT tolerate this continued hostility!

-Dusty and the MiceChat Crew.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X