Re: DisneySEA dilemma!

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    Hollywood Blvd
    Echo Lake
    Streets of America
    Sunset Blvd.

and Pixar Place?

Pixar Place is already here though
    We are talking about Walt Disney Studios Paris....

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
      Hey no point in arguing this with me because I really couldn't care as its a silly discussion to be having, but officially the Studios has 4 themed areas. Its detailed on all park maps. If you don't agree you could say that the Studios has four lands, but are all identical in look and design, but it does still have four themed zones, with a fifth on the way just in time for Summer 2010.
      I am sorry but the average guest who goes to WDS does not know the difference when they walk from one of the four lands to the next. At Disneyland it is pretty obvious to know which land you are in! What makes the themes at WDS distinct? Nothing. Toy Storyland will be the first area with a very distinct feel compared to the rest of the park.

Comment

Some really good points and comparisons have been brought up here! But, I would suggest what others have mentioned, research the costs! You parents will appreciate a detailed plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
          We are talking about Walt Disney Studios Paris....

Oops!

Thanks for correcting me!

one hundred and one

Comment

Ype I should definately research the costs- it might be very expensive to go form Japan from the UK!

Comment

I am sorry but the average guest who goes to WDS does not know the difference when they walk from one of the four lands to the next. At Disneyland it is pretty obvious to know which land you are in! What makes the themes at WDS distinct? Nothing. Toy Storyland will be the first area with a very distinct feel compared to the rest of the park.
              I think there is a big difference between Front lot/Studio 1 compared to Toon Studios. I agree at present Production Courtyard and the Backlot are not that different from each other. But its very clear to anyone who has actually set foot in the park that both lands are not the same. Take a look at some pics

Front Lot and Studio 1

Toon Studios

Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X