Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

    Over Tokyo Disney Resort's 26 year life span, what has been some of your favorite music pieces the park has used. Weather it is found in other Disney parks or is exclusive to Tokyo Disney Resort, what attractions have had some the most memorable music?

    To me, Legend of Mythica's score is absolutely amazing. Bonfire Dance is also perhaps the most high energy music I have heard from the Disney as well.

  • #2
    Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

    TDR has SO much music that it's hard to pick a favorite. IMO, it's the resort with the best music (and most consistent high-quality output) out of all the resorts.

    Shows that immediately come to mind are Mysterious Masquerade, Rhythms of the World, Porto Paradiso Water Carnival, TDLEP Dreamlights (Christmas version specifically), Mickey's Jolly Snowtime, Starlight Dreams, Jubilation, Lilo & Stitch's Ohana Bash, and the list goes on and on and on. If there are any major ones I forgot about I'll be sure to post them.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

      Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
      Shows that immediately come to mind are Mysterious Masquerade, Rhythms of the World, Porto Paradiso Water Carnival, TDLEP Dreamlights (Christmas version specifically), Mickey's Jolly Snowtime, Starlight Dreams, Jubilation, Lilo & Stitch's Ohana Bash, and the list goes on and on and on. If there are any major ones I forgot about I'll be sure to post them.
      Good selections Foolish. And that's just from the past few years. There is lots of other great music from the 20 years or so preceding that! :-)
      JoeInJpn
      Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
      For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
      Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

        I love the music they used for the 15th Anniversary parade/stage show!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

          Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
          Good selections Foolish. And that's just from the past few years. There is lots of other great music from the 20 years or so preceding that! :-)
          Ya, I haven't really done my research on TDR music pre-2000 or so....that's a goal to accomplish in the near future.
          "Keep Moving Forward."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

            Buy the big fat DREAMS box and you'll be in pig heaven. It's well worth the money.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

              There really has been so much good music created for TDL. So much so, that some has bled over into the other resorts around the world. I have to say a musical highlight for me was the entire 15th anniversary with it's "Carnivale" theme. From "Viva! Magic, to the festive "Christmas Carnivale", and New Years countdown '99, I love it all. I also really do love "Mickey's Jolly Snowtime" from the 25th anniversary. Attraction music, I really do enjoy the theme from "Meet the World", since it's unique to TDL, and written by the Sherman Brothers.
              Meow

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

                Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                Buy the big fat DREAMS box and you'll be in pig heaven. It's well worth the money.
                I would love to...but I don't think they can be ordered from here in the US. Unless you have a Tokyo contact, which I lack...

                Comment

                Get Away Today Footer

                Collapse
                Working...
                X