• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcsnwhite
    replied
    Re: Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
    Buy the big fat DREAMS box and you'll be in pig heaven. It's well worth the money.
    I would love to...but I don't think they can be ordered from here in the US. Unless you have a Tokyo contact, which I lack...

Leave a comment:

• gurgi
    replied

There really has been so much good music created for TDL. So much so, that some has bled over into the other resorts around the world. I have to say a musical highlight for me was the entire 15th anniversary with it's "Carnivale" theme. From "Viva! Magic, to the festive "Christmas Carnivale", and New Years countdown '99, I love it all. I also really do love "Mickey's Jolly Snowtime" from the 25th anniversary. Attraction music, I really do enjoy the theme from "Meet the World", since it's unique to TDL, and written by the Sherman Brothers.

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied

Buy the big fat DREAMS box and you'll be in pig heaven. It's well worth the money.

Leave a comment:

• 1FoolishMortal
    replied

Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
    Good selections Foolish. And that's just from the past few years. There is lots of other great music from the 20 years or so preceding that! :-)
    Ya, I haven't really done my research on TDR music pre-2000 or so....that's a goal to accomplish in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• COOOOLkid
    replied

I love the music they used for the 15th Anniversary parade/stage show!

Leave a comment:

• JoeInJpn
    replied

Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
    Shows that immediately come to mind are Mysterious Masquerade, Rhythms of the World, Porto Paradiso Water Carnival, TDLEP Dreamlights (Christmas version specifically), Mickey's Jolly Snowtime, Starlight Dreams, Jubilation, Lilo & Stitch's Ohana Bash, and the list goes on and on and on. If there are any major ones I forgot about I'll be sure to post them.
    Good selections Foolish. And that's just from the past few years. There is lots of other great music from the 20 years or so preceding that! :-)

Leave a comment:

• 1FoolishMortal
    replied

TDR has SO much music that it's hard to pick a favorite. IMO, it's the resort with the best music (and most consistent high-quality output) out of all the resorts.

Shows that immediately come to mind are Mysterious Masquerade, Rhythms of the World, Porto Paradiso Water Carnival, TDLEP Dreamlights (Christmas version specifically), Mickey's Jolly Snowtime, Starlight Dreams, Jubilation, Lilo & Stitch's Ohana Bash, and the list goes on and on and on. If there are any major ones I forgot about I'll be sure to post them.

Leave a comment:

• Ice101
    started a topic [Fun] Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

Best Music at Tokyo Disney Resort

Over Tokyo Disney Resort's 26 year life span, what has been some of your favorite music pieces the park has used. Weather it is found in other Disney parks or is exclusive to Tokyo Disney Resort, what attractions have had some the most memorable music?

To me, Legend of Mythica's score is absolutely amazing. Bonfire Dance is also perhaps the most high energy music I have heard from the Disney as well.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X