This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photo Request: Menus at TDL/TDS

I'm revising [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Tokyo-Disney-Made-Easy-Kevin/dp/0977375862/ref=tmm_pap_title_0"]Tokyo Disney Made Easy[/ame]. Soon it will not be on Amazon at all, but real "print on demand" (probably Lulu) and thus be more up to date.

If anyone is willing to help out (and get your name or online nickname in the book "credits" as a result), I need current menus. All I'm looking for are digital pictures of the menus. Snap what you can, when you can, and I'm grateful. Even if you only post one or two photos, it will help me!!

Many thanks!
    Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

Re: Photo Request: Menus at TDL/TDS

I'm in TDL on Tuesday, so I'll see what I can do while I'm there. I expect it to be quite busy though!

Comment

Kevin I wish you good luck with this, and while I'm unable to help for the time being, please bare in mind I will be in Japan during March staying in Osaka. Its possible I may by using a Rail Pass take a trip down to Tokyo for the day to check out the Power of Music Event at Tokyo Disneyland. So near the time if you have any request for menu's I could possibly help you out, I'll contact you before I go regarding the subject.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Thanks, both of you (and my private messages) for the offer of help/support. Even if you only get a couple of photos, it's helpful, especially since the book will be purely print on demand. I could update it every week and not upset the apple cart, any new info at all - even a single menu - helps me. That's definitely true also in March! I appreciate it!
        Kevin Yee
        MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
        Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
        Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
        Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
        Mouse Trap
        Tokyo Disney Made Easy
        101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
        Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

Comment

Don't forget they have images of the the seasonal "Special Set" menus in Disney Fan Magazine.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

I will be visiting both parks sometime next week as well. I'll try and get some pics for you

Comment

Got a bunch of pics for you during my trip earlier this week. Will post/send them to you when I get to Sydney on Tuesday!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X