This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Effect of rain...

At last our trip to Japan is now less than a week away. I have been secretly hoping that we would hit rain in Tokyo to keep the crowds down! We arrive next Sunday morning for 3 nights with my wife and 18 month old and 4 year old girls. It looks from the forecast my wish has come true, but now I'm worried that the parades and outdoor shows may be cancelled the days we are there. Can anybody enlighten us as to the impact of rain on the parks and the shows? Thanks in advance.

Re: Effect of rain...

This is slow season at TDR. Rain or not, the parks will be slower than the rest of the year. Rainy days at TDR are not fun. most outdoor shows, parades, pyro and the like will be cancelled. TDL and TDS are very expansive, outdoor parks.. and unless you enjoy walking around wet in cold weather, it won't be fun. They may offer the rainy day parade at the most. Frankly? you will not get a full day of enjoyment and what sets TDR apart is the live entertainment more than anything...so going there on a rainy day is not that special. For your sake, pray for good weather or else, don't bother.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X