Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Easter Wonderland Parade cd?

Starting a new thread for this--the other was getting a bit long. Malin asked it previously, but no one responded. Does anyone know if they're releasing or have released a cd for the Easter Wonderland Parade yet? Has anyone seen it for sale in the Parks? (it's extremely catchy).

Re: Easter Wonderland Parade cd?

According to Amazon Japan, the release date is April 14th and the price is 2,100 yen

Comment

YesAsia.com is also selling the CD on a pre order, the actual release date is April 14th. The park will already have the CD's out on sale, as these start on the date of the event. And I'm thinking this one will be a popular choice, I love that soundtrack.

Talking of merchandise, as I know quite a few members will be visiting soon, if anyone can get some pictures of the merchandise while visiting it would be greatly appreciated.
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

There are lots of pix of the merchandise in the latest issue of Disney Fan magazine, which has a marvelous paper sculpture of Alice in Wonderland on the cover. The original paper sculpture is currently on display on the second floor of Ikspiari, near the down escaltor that takes you to the portion of the first floor in which Maruzen is located.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Playasia.com has it released the 7th :-)

Comment

I bought the CD in the parks for 2100 yens

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
            We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
            Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
              There are lots of pix of the merchandise in the latest issue of Disney Fan magazine, which has a marvelous paper sculpture of Alice in Wonderland on the cover
              Ahh that would be the Disney Fan Magazine I decided against buying several times, but now regret it. Its just a shame a certain website no longer updates with the latest Tokyo Disney Resort events, it use to cover everything, detailed videos and plenty of pictures of all the decorations and merchandise offerings

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
                I bought the CD in the parks for 2100 yens
                you lucky dog...which must also mean you got to see the parade in person. I'll have to wait till the 14th (thanks for the websites guys) or unless it pops up on ebay sooner.

Hope you're having/or had a good time.

Comment

Malin, I subscribe to Disney Fan through a third-party service. If you're interested, I can give you the information.

Comment

Fukai, thanks for the offer of information, I would be interested in what details you can give about the third party service.

Comment

Look here:
                      Disney FAN??????????
                      You pick how many months you want. It's not cheap, but I get them every month like clockwork in a heavy cardboard mailer.

Comment

Thanks Fukai, although looking at the shipping policy it doesn't seem to ship to any international addresses except for the US or Canada

Comment

You might send them an e-mail and enquire directly. I corresponded with them at some point and received English replies within a day or two. They might well supply you, but just not have it listed. Never hurts to ask!

Comment

Anyone looking for the lyrics to the Easter Parade's catchy tune, can find it here:

?? D-PoP Mania!

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                              Look here:
                              Disney FAN??????????
                              You pick how many months you want. It's not cheap, but I get them every month like clockwork in a heavy cardboard mailer.
                              How do I order that if I don't read Japanese?
                              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X