This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Change in Park Ticket Price

I just copied from the OLC site, see full versiondenied that there would be changes in ticket prices.

Re: Change in Park Ticket Price

So, a four-day passport will go up by 1,000 yen, or about $12. I think we can live with that!
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvHKDL View Post
      I just copied from the OLC site, see full versiondenied that there would be changes in ticket prices.
      I'm surprised at how much notice there is before the price changes. When WDW raises prices, we typically hear about it about three days ahead of time.

This article says that the price increase is due to the introduction of new attractions. Anyone know what the new attractions are?

Disneyland ticket prices going up | The Japan Times Online

Comment

Cindy's Royal Hall, Jasmine's Flying carpets, Philarmagic. Those are really the only new attractions, though Fantasmic is probably costing them alot!!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
        We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

And toy story midway mania

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

They could raise the price by 30 dollars. It would still be a bargain since Disneyland in Tokyo and DisneySEA are two of the best parks in the world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X