This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TDS Harborside Christmas photos

G-Fan and I visited TDS on November 5th and 7th, and checked out this year's new offerings for their holiday event "Harborside Christmas". Along with old favorites..such as the Xmas in NY finale at the "Encore!" show, and the solemn lagoon presentation "Candlelight Reflections" (a cross between the electrical water pageant/fantasmic-style floating stages/and candlelight processional), this year's festivities include the brand new production "Minnie's Nutcracker" and the musical show "Sounds of Christmas". Here are photos from those offerings as well as quick views of TDS' holiday decor in the daytime and night time. Hope you enjoy.:clap:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=31971201&f=

Re: My TDS Harborside Christmas photos

Excellent! How did you sneak in such great pictures during Encore!!?? Those castmembers mean business when they tell you not to. )

Comment

DisneySeaFan, there aren't any Encore pictures in that photo album set linked above. At least the ones I saw. Perhaps you're confusing them with the Sounds of Christmas photos, an outdoor show.

Comment

Lurker is correct. There are no "Encore!" pics at all. Photo and video are very strictly prohibited during "Encore!".

Comment

My those Japanese mean buisness getting into the parks for new celebrations.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            Lurker is correct. There are no "Encore!" pics at all. Photo and video are very strictly prohibited during "Encore!".
            Ah, they're dark. I looked over them quickly, sorry. But my point still remains, you would never be able to get pictures in.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
              My those Japanese mean buisness getting into the parks for new celebrations.
              ...and on any other day too.

Comment

Photography is not allowed but pictures can be taken. I have seen guests do it by covering any light indicators and display screen the camera might have. However, as usual, the CM's are out there on patrol. Hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan
                  Ah, they're dark. I looked over them quickly, sorry.
                  Tisk, tisk... and miss my catty, anti-WDW remarks along the way as you navigate my photos?? The shame, the shame...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X