Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Disney Sea Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of now, we plan on going to DisneySea first and the following day to TDL. My last trip
    I went to Tokyo Disneyland first then DisneySea. I want to try something different this time.

Comment

That remind me of my favourite Snoopy quote from the musical "You're a good man Charlie Brown":

"Why is it that I always have my supper in the Red Dish, and my water in the Yellow Dish. One day, I'm going to have my Supper in the Yellow Dish, and my water in the Red Dish. Life's too short not to live it up a little".
      DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
      DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
      DLR Tokyo - 2005
      DLR Paris - 2011
      DLR Hong Kong -2011
      DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
        Oooooh! I would love to go. I have to choose between DL Paris & Tokyo.

My budget seems to think Paris is much more doable.
        NO NO!! DON'T do Europe at this time. The current exchange rate between the dollar and the Euro makes a DLP visit quite quite expensive, and for just peanuts more, you can visit a much more impressive Disney Resort in every respect (Even if DLP is still a prettier DL than ultra clean and expansive TDL)
        So treat yourself to Japan for once. Not only a great Disney experience over there but also an exciting city to visit.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a member of the DisneySea club, since I was lucky enough to visit the resort last Easter. I'm already saving for another trip at the same time next year.
          Is anyone else of the opinion that's it's the best Disney park in the world? (Not that I've visited the Californian resort, but I have a sneaking suspicion that DCA doesn't quite measure up...)
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Just in case you didn't know...There really is a TDR Fan Club called "Funderful Disney", but it's only geared to japanese residents. You do have to pay a membership fee yearly and get some cool little gifts abd perks at the Resort. Sorry the link is only avail in japanese.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/fanclub/index.html

Comment

see "Reaving on a jet place" thread.....
              Last edited by lashbear; 03-22-2005, 05:33 AM. Reason: Starting new thread instead.....
              DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
              DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
              DLR Tokyo - 2005
              DLR Paris - 2011
              DLR Hong Kong -2011
              DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Bon Voyage and enjoy TDR!!! You may come back a changed man!

Comment

Have you come back yet?!?!

Comment

Well, if you are taking count, add me. I've been roughly 300 times if you count the 9 months I spent on the project. Only 2 times if you don't.
                    I am still trying to find one of my friends to take back there soon. It looks like it may actually happen next spring.

Comment

Working...
                    X