Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DisneySea 10th Anniversary Album

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DisneySea 10th Anniversary Album

Guys I'm a bit confused with the CD's on sale at the Resort. The stores are selling two differen't DisneySea 10th Anniversary Albums. One is a single disc. While the other appears to be a three disc delux set. Can someone tell me the difference between them. And should I pick up both or just the 3 disc set?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: DisneySea 10th Anniversary Album

I just bought the Deluxe version. Every songs are great, but I didn't like the 'SEA OF DREAMS POP VERSION' at all! It sounds strange for me, the original one is better . Not sure about the normal version, but I recommend you to buy the Deluxe version!

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

I think every songs in the single disc version are in the deluxe version .
    Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Thank you

This is what I expected to be the case. But I wanted to make sure before buying. How is your trip going Switttdrfan?
      Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
        The stores are selling two differen't DisneySea 10th Anniversary Albums. One is a single disc. While the other appears to be a three disc delux set. Can someone tell me the difference between them.
        Uh, 2 discs. I got the 3-disc set. It has triple the content, meaning that instead of just the major milestones, it has tracks from some of the more obscure shows that may have lasted only a single season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
          Thank you

This is what I expected to be the case. But I wanted to make sure before buying. How is your trip going Switttdrfan?
          Well, my friend is a frequent TDR visitor, so I asked him to buy for me. But I'm going to visit Japan on December 22-25. ( Only one day at TDR ! )
          Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X