This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Jubliation parade closed during the month of April

I was wondering if someone can tell me what is replacing the Jubliation parade during the month of April of 2012. I am planning on going back to Japan during the first two weeks in April and my last three days the Tokyo Disney Resort. Does another parade take over in april such as the Easter Wonderland or will there not be a daytime parade
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014, 2016

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Re: Jubliation parade closed during the month of April

Last year they ran both Jubilation and Easter Wonderland during April, May and June. I'm sure the Easter Wonderland parade will be back, but I'm not sure if there will be a stand in for Jubilation.
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Business is bad, and they're cutting back. The daytime parade used to run during Halloween as well, but they stopped that about four years ago. So, this year, you'll get two parades: Easter Wonderland during the day and Electrical Parade Dreamlights at night. But no Jubilation.

I was there last week and they are running Jubilation, AND the Christmas parade, and Dreamlights--so that's three different parades a day!
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
        Business is bad, and they're cutting back. The daytime parade used to run during Halloween as well, but they stopped that about four years ago. So, this year, you'll get two parades: Easter Wonderland during the day and Electrical Parade Dreamlights at night. But no Jubilation.
        But, J! is down only for April, and the Easter season is normally April - June. It would seem to me that if this was being done for cost reasons, they'd cut J! for the entire Easter season, or if only for a month, perhaps in June when attendance is lightest during that part of the year.

Since they haven't (to my knowledge) announced next year's special events (other than the last part of Be Magical! at TDS), I guess we really don't know if it will be Easter Wonderland for a third year, and/or if it will run for a full 3 months.

Comment

I heard they were going to be running Celebrate a Dream Come True as an April Fool's Day joke.

Comment

SuperDry: in another thread on this site I posted the press sheet and it gave the dates for seasonal events for the year.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X