This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Chandu Tiger Plush

Hi - I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase a Chandu Tiger Plush from Sindbad's Storybook Voyage in the US?? I can't go to Tokyo to get one myself or I would! I've tried looking on eBay and even tried bidding on the only one on there but someone outbid me within the last minute and it was in the middle of the night my time... I've been looking and looking on the internet but haven't had any luck! If anyone knows where I can find one of these little guys, please let me know! I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks!

Re: Chandu Tiger Plush

Many things Chandu can be purchased here:
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Thanks so much but of course the only thing I want (The Plush) happens to be sold out! If you or anyone else knows where to find one I would be very happy! Thanks again for all your help!!

Comment

This woman who normally sells through eBay will also shop for you:
        eBay My World - disney_dream_mmkids

I have used her many times and she is absolutely honest and will deliver what you request. You will pay more than the retail price, of course, but it's usually worth it.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I emailed her and she said she would pick up a Chandu for me! ) Thanks again! I'm so glad you could help!!

Comment

OMG I love the Chandu stainless steel mug (coffee mug?)! I love my plush Chandu (he is seriously the cutest tiger EVER). I didn't know they made that many different merchandise items with him on it though. Wow. Even the pens are cute!

Comment

All the other Chandu merchandise is adorable! What size Chandu do you have? Could you post pictures?

Comment

So, is it possible to order from the Maihama Style place outside of Japan?
                Meow

Comment

I'm not sure if the Maihama Style place accepts orders out of Japan...

Anyone that has pictures of any size Chandu plush I would love to see them! Please post if you do!!

Comment

I've seen about three or four sizes of Chandu plush at various times. The smallest is always the type that comes on a chain like a cell-phone plush. The largest was bigger than I wanted to carry back in my suitcase, so about two feet tall would be a good guess.

There is a scene in the Sindbad ride where Chandu is hiding among bananas in a boat, and they used to sell (and perhaps still do) a resin figure that, when wound up, plays the song from the ride (Compass of my Heart) and the head of Chandu bobs up and down in a basket of bananas.

Comment

Wow! I had no idea there was a Chandu plush that big! Maybe for my Birthday... Thanks for all the info on the Chandu merchandise! It's great!! It would be great to get a Sindbad's Storybook Voyage in the US! I know I would buy a TON of Chandu products! )

Comment

Chandu was not in the original version of the ride when the park opened. With little demand from the Japanese public for the ride, it was closed and revamped. Sindbad was made younger and all the threatening elements removed. The song was added. AND, Chandu was added in a move that many felt was mostly because it provided the opportunity to sell Chandu plush and products. He looks exactly like a plush figure in the ride, so the plush figures you buy are almost identical except for the eyes.

Comment

I've always thought Chandu looked exactly like Rajah (from Aladdin, when Jafar turned him small) just with a little hat. Probably somewhat intentional. Still a cutie.

I need to get that plush strap one of these days...

Comment

However Chandu came about I adore him! It makes it even better that he looks like his plush form in the ride! Oh and I love the song "Compass for your Heart" too! Great ride! I hope I can make a trip to Japan soon!! Thanks to this thread I was able to get my very own Chandu plush! Thanks again to Fukai for all your help! I'm hoping to get a large one too - Hopefully I can post pictures soon! Thanks so much you guys! YOU ROCK!

Comment

For those who may be interested:

Here are the pictures of the small and medium sized Chandu plushes I received and my Chandu pin! Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X