Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Tiana present in the parks?

Someone told me that the parks in Asia do not feature Tiana as much as the parks in the US and in Europe, yet Rapunzel is featured heavily? Is this true? I'm planning to visit Tokyo Disneyland and I would like to see Tiana speaking Japanese. :P

Re: Is Tiana present in the parks?

I havent seen niether Tiana or Rapunzel. Semes the parks in Japan feature more toons characters than princesses. I could be wrong...
    I never was much for princesses anyway

Comment

TDR features neither characters. And Tiana would most likey speak English even if she was visiting Japan.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

The parks are full of princesses: they all speak English and are portrayed by Western cast members.

There are no black people in Japan, hence the people of color in Big Band Beat are quite an anomaly. I don't know if Princess and the Frog did any kind of decent business in Japan, but the Japanese are big fans of jazz (it's always been more popular in Japan than in the United States) so bringing in Princess Tiana would seem like a no-brainer.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 05-14-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X