Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

"Celebrate With Us!" from TDL Countdown Parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Celebrate With Us!" from TDL Countdown Parade

Hey, guys!!! As some of you know, I've been looking for a recording of "Celebrate With Us" from the TDL countdown parades for some time now. (The version from 2002-present) I LOVE this song--it has some awesome vocal harmonies. I have been worrying that it will disappear into the archives and never be found again, BUT--it is still playing this year as the parade-out music! There is still a chance of finding a recording!

If anyone has ANY information on how to find a recording of this song, I would be SOOOOOO grateful. Thank you so much!!!!!

Have a great day and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    -Rick

Re: &quot;Celebrate With Us!&quot; from TDL Countdown Parade

I believe I remember someone here saying that their friends are either in the Countdown parade or work in TDL. This would be the time to ask them if they could find a recording, while it's currently playing in the parks. PLUS, this year there are instrumentalists playing in the parade. I'm sure they had recordings to practice with. Just a thought.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X