Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Music CD for Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] New Music CD for Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Huzzah! A new CD for Tokyo Disneyland's Summer Festival will be out at the end of July this year! Here is the link on Amazon Japan:

Also, there is the park exclusive CD "Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage" for Tokyo DisneySea, that features the 3 tracks from the shows at Mediterranean Harbor, American Waterfront, and Arabian Coast. Here is a link:

Re: New Music CD for Tokyo Disneyland Resort

The "Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage" is great. Good thing it is a CD because if it was an old school record album or cassette I would have worn it out already! These soundtrack CDs really make me remember how excellent and fun the entertainment is at TDR.

I picked it up my copy a few weeks ago in the park. I think it was ¥2700. The website you provided is tacking on a hefty 35% profit!

Mayabe I should load up my suitcase with popular TDR merchadise and bring it home to the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
      Mayabe I should load up my suitcase with popular TDR merchadise and bring it home to the states?
      That would be amazing Roger55! I'd line up like a kid with a Pixie stick habit! Normally I get my TDR CDS via HMV Japan, but park exclusives are a bit more difficult to get.

Comment

I was just listening to an old Tokyo Disneyland two-CD set from just after Toontown opened. It has the Toontown theme song in ENGLISH, which I've never heard before. Lots of good music on those old CDs.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X