This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] New Music CD for Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Huzzah! A new CD for Tokyo Disneyland's Summer Festival will be out at the end of July this year! Here is the link on Amazon Japan:

Also, there is the park exclusive CD "Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage" for Tokyo DisneySea, that features the 3 tracks from the shows at Mediterranean Harbor, American Waterfront, and Arabian Coast. Here is a link:

Re: New Music CD for Tokyo Disneyland Resort

The "Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage" is great. Good thing it is a CD because if it was an old school record album or cassette I would have worn it out already! These soundtrack CDs really make me remember how excellent and fun the entertainment is at TDR.

I picked it up my copy a few weeks ago in the park. I think it was ¥2700. The website you provided is tacking on a hefty 35% profit!

Mayabe I should load up my suitcase with popular TDR merchadise and bring it home to the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
      Mayabe I should load up my suitcase with popular TDR merchadise and bring it home to the states?
      That would be amazing Roger55! I'd line up like a kid with a Pixie stick habit! Normally I get my TDR CDS via HMV Japan, but park exclusives are a bit more difficult to get.

Comment

I was just listening to an old Tokyo Disneyland two-CD set from just after Toontown opened. It has the Toontown theme song in ENGLISH, which I've never heard before. Lots of good music on those old CDs.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X