Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tokyo Disneysea Harborside Christmas CDs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tokyo Disneysea Harborside Christmas CDs

I so hope some of you can help. I am a beginning collector of Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea Christmas CDs. I have had luck finding many of them on Ebay and Amazon but have one that I simply cannot find. Was there a Harborside Christmas CD in 2011? Does anyone know of a website that shows all of the TDL/TDS releases, especially the Christmas CDs?

Thank you all so much for any help you may have.

Leesa

Re: Tokyo Disneysea Harborside Christmas CDs

If you can't find it, it may be because you are searching for the wrong name?? It is actually called "Christmas Wishes 2011".

Comment

You can also try checking www.play-asia.com or www.yesasia.com

I usually just do a search for Tokyo Disney, or just search for the album you are looking for

Comment

Thank you both for the information. I found it on the US Amazon site misspelled as Christamas Wishes. That information helped so much with my search!

I will ask again-Does anyone know of a site that compiles a listing of TDL or TDS cd releases over the years?

Thanks again-
        Leesa

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X