• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ImagineerJoe
    New MiceChatter
    • Jul 2012

[Question] Visiting soon! Questions! Please answer!!! ^.^

Hi everyone! I am Joe I am visiting from Australia and I am planning a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort!

Okay guys, so I have lots of questions that I would really like answering if that is okay! :blush:

The first is the ques. I have heard that ques are fairly quicker than the wait time. Is this true?

Secondly I would like to know what time is the best to visit for short ques. I was thinking of January because I have seen it is much less crowded. I heard that lots of rides are closed though. I went on their ride maintenance page and it said that there were a lot of rides and restaurants closed, however they weren't the ones I was really wanting to ride (It's a small world... ha)

The only ones i really am upset about being closed are Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones

My next question regards if there will be other rides temporarily closed at that time. Rides that aren't on the list?

Temporary Closure of Park Facilities | Tokyo Disney Resort Here is the chart.

Next question!! ^.^
    I am staying at the Miracosta Hotel (expensive!! I am so excited!) and I was wondering if it was true that you would get exclusive entrance to the Tokyo DisneySEA and if so, is it like Disneyland in Anaheim where you get the extra hour?
    Also apparently if you stay you get free Fast Passes! True or false?

Next and last question!
    How good are all of the rides? I am so excited! This will be my third Disneyland experience! Which I am so looking forward too it's unbelievable!

Okay so please try and answer questions and talk to me about it please! Also just mention other stuff to do with Tokyo Disney Resort!

I will add more questions along the way! :lol:

Thank you!

Ps. I so want a plush Shriki Utundu! And get all this stuff! )
  • Prometheus
    Tokyo Disney Sea Cast
    • Feb 2012

Re: Visiting soon! Questions! Please answer!!! ^.^

Originally posted by ImagineerJoe View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Joe I am visiting from Australia and I am planning a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort!

Okay guys, so I have lots of questions that I would really like answering if that is okay! :blush:

The first is the ques. I have heard that ques are fairly quicker than the wait time. Is this true?

Secondly I would like to know what time is the best to visit for short ques. I was thinking of January because I have seen it is much less crowded. I heard that lots of rides are closed though. I went on their ride maintenance page and it said that there were a lot of rides and restaurants closed, however they weren't the ones I was really wanting to ride (It's a small world... ha)

The only ones i really am upset about being closed are Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones

My next question regards if there will be other rides temporarily closed at that time. Rides that aren't on the list?

Temporary Closure of Park Facilities | Tokyo Disney Resort Here is the chart.

Next question!! ^.^
    I am staying at the Miracosta Hotel (expensive!! I am so excited!) and I was wondering if it was true that you would get exclusive entrance to the Tokyo DisneySEA and if so, is it like Disneyland in Anaheim where you get the extra hour?

Next and last question!
    How good are all of the rides? I am so excited! This will be my third Disneyland experience! Which I am so looking forward too it's unbelievable!

Okay so please try and answer questions and talk to me about it please! Also just mention other stuff to do with Tokyo Disney Resort!

I will add more questions along the way! :lol:

Thank you!

Ps. I so want a plush Shriki Utundu! And get all this stuff! )
    Hey Joe!!! Great to hear you are visiting Tokyo Disney Resort!!

Rides such as Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, Buzz Lightyear, and Monsters, Inc. is rather quicker then the wait times posted...if Tower of Terror had a 40 minute wait, divide it into half. You wait 20 minutes in the main lobby, and another 20 minutes in the elevator boarding room(which is the Hightower's Secret basement). The people eaters like Buzz Lightyear is VERY quick. If the wait time posted is 50 minutes, the actual wait time is about 30 minutes, be sure to check out the popular rides in the morning or night, this is because fastpass people will not come rushing in therefore making Standby lines much quicker.

The most empty days are in January(be sure to visit in the 2nd/3rd week), April(before Golden Week), June/July(Before Summer Break). Usually the lines are about 10~30 minutes(even pooh's wait times are short!!!) DO NOT visit in Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. THis is because on Mondays, kids have a day off if they have a school event on Friday. October and December is the most crowded months due to Halloween/Christmas events.

Rides may temporary close due to System Failures, rides such as Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Monsters,Inc. Ride and Go Seek!, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Aquatopia and Raging Spirits close often due to System Failures. However, sometimes they are back in like 10~30 minutes.

You can get exclusive entrance 20 minutes before Park Opening. If you use vacation packages, you can also obtain free fastpasses, and also Priority Admission to shows(that is if you stay for more then 2 days). But you cant get it just by staying. Be sure to RUN(even though its prohibited) to Toy Story Mania because the fastpasses ran out VERY quick and standby lines form VERY VERY quick.

It really depends but I personally think ALL the rides are unique and awesome. Disney Sea will absolutely BLOW your mind!! Be sure to visit EVERY single ride possible, don't hesitate just because you've been on the american versions.

Be sure to visit iskpiari to get groceries, clothes, and DINE!!!! Be sure to visit other parts of Japan too!!! Asakusa, Shibuya, Roppongi, Akihabara, Odaiba, so many good places!! Going out of Tokyo is great too!!! I recommend Kyoto, if you are interested in Japanesehistory and loves nature!! Osaka if you want to go to Universal Studios Japan(which I do not recommend, its easily the WORST universal park).

get a Shiriki Utundu plushy at the Tower of Terror Memoralibia(adjacent to the ride)!

Have Fun!! and feel free to ask me MORE questions!!!

-Prometheus
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Comment

• Roger55
      Just another Disney fan..
      • Jan 2005

Yes, this is usually true. If you read the Toy Story Mania discussion on this topic, I stated that I typically don't believe the posted wait times. I see Prometheus also agrees with my assesment.
      In the other thread where we talked about this, I strongly recommended you do not go in January. Not only because of the closures of attractions, shops and restaurants, but also because of the weather.

You mentioned that most of the attractions that will be closed next year are not the ones you are interested in. Just remember that attraction refurbishments are not the same from year to year. Many attractions go through major refurbishment every several years depending on the attraction.

As far as I know, there is no Extra Magic Hour at TDS. The exclusive entrance allows you to avoid the longer lines where non-hotel Guests must line up.

I'm have not heard about this so maybe someone else can answer.
      This is a very subjective question and there are many different opinions out here regarding how "good" an attraction is.

For example, I know there are people that think 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is a great attraction. I find it to be a bit boring and the special effects unconvincing.

There are people that think Sindbad's Storybook Voyage to be amazing, yet the Japanese Guests are not thrilled with it and the attraction is almost always empty.

The wait time for Raging Spirits can be very long and the attraction is popular. I find it to be extreemly short and not that thrilling. Certainly not worth waiting a long time for to ride.

I can go on and on about almost every attraction in TDS. Each one there will be differing opinions on how "good" it is.

You really should do as many as you can and form your own opinions about them. If you want opinions about specific attractions, go ahead and ask and you can see what everyone says.

Lastly, it is my opinion that the one major thing that makes Tokyo Disney Resort so special is their seasonal event offerings. They have special entertainment, food, merchandise, decorations, etc. for New Years, Easter/Springtime, Star Festival, Summer Festival, Halloween, and Christmas.

I really believe experiencing one of these special events is a must.

As I said in the other discussion thread, this is yet another reason why you should not go in January since except for the few days around New Years, there are no special events going on.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
        New MiceChatter
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
        Yes, this is usually true. If you read the Toy Story Mania discussion on this topic, I stated that I typically don't believe the posted wait times. I see Prometheus also agrees with my assesment.

In the other thread where we talked about this, I strongly recommended you do not go in January. Not only because of the closures of attractions, shops and restaurants, but also because of the weather.

You mentioned that most of the attractions that will be closed next year are not the ones you are interested in. Just remember that attraction refurbishments are not the same from year to year. Many attractions go through major refurbishment every several years depending on the attraction.

As far as I know, there is no Extra Magic Hour at TDS. The exclusive entrance allows you to avoid the longer lines where non-hotel Guests must line up.

I'm have not heard about this so maybe someone else can answer.

This is a very subjective question and there are many different opinions out here regarding how "good" an attraction is.

For example, I know there are people that think 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is a great attraction. I find it to be a bit boring and the special effects unconvincing.

There are people that think Sindbad's Storybook Voyage to be amazing, yet the Japanese Guests are not thrilled with it and the attraction is almost always empty.

The wait time for Raging Spirits can be very long and the attraction is popular. I find it to be extreemly short and not that thrilling. Certainly not worth waiting a long time for to ride.

I can go on and on about almost every attraction in TDS. Each one there will be differing opinions on how "good" it is.

You really should do as many as you can and form your own opinions about them. If you want opinions about specific attractions, go ahead and ask and you can see what everyone says.

Lastly, it is my opinion that the one major thing that makes Tokyo Disney Resort so special is their seasonal event offerings. They have special entertainment, food, merchandise, decorations, etc. for New Years, Easter/Springtime, Star Festival, Summer Festival, Halloween, and Christmas.

I really believe experiencing one of these special events is a must.

As I said in the other discussion thread, this is yet another reason why you should not go in January since except for the few days around New Years, there are no special events going on.
        Originally posted by Prometheus View Post
        Hey Joe!!! Great to hear you are visiting Tokyo Disney Resort!!

Rides such as Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, Buzz Lightyear, and Monsters, Inc. is rather quicker then the wait times posted...if Tower of Terror had a 40 minute wait, divide it into half. You wait 20 minutes in the main lobby, and another 20 minutes in the elevator boarding room(which is the Hightower's Secret basement). The people eaters like Buzz Lightyear is VERY quick. If the wait time posted is 50 minutes, the actual wait time is about 30 minutes, be sure to check out the popular rides in the morning or night, this is because fastpass people will not come rushing in therefore making Standby lines much quicker.

The most empty days are in January(be sure to visit in the 2nd/3rd week), April(before Golden Week), June/July(Before Summer Break). Usually the lines are about 10~30 minutes(even pooh's wait times are short!!!) DO NOT visit in Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. THis is because on Mondays, kids have a day off if they have a school event on Friday. October and December is the most crowded months due to Halloween/Christmas events.

Rides may temporary close due to System Failures, rides such as Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Monsters,Inc. Ride and Go Seek!, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Aquatopia and Raging Spirits close often due to System Failures. However, sometimes they are back in like 10~30 minutes.

You can get exclusive entrance 20 minutes before Park Opening. If you use vacation packages, you can also obtain free fastpasses, and also Priority Admission to shows(that is if you stay for more then 2 days). But you cant get it just by staying. Be sure to RUN(even though its prohibited) to Toy Story Mania because the fastpasses ran out VERY quick and standby lines form VERY VERY quick.

It really depends but I personally think ALL the rides are unique and awesome. Disney Sea will absolutely BLOW your mind!! Be sure to visit EVERY single ride possible, don't hesitate just because you've been on the american versions.

Be sure to visit iskpiari to get groceries, clothes, and DINE!!!! Be sure to visit other parts of Japan too!!! Asakusa, Shibuya, Roppongi, Akihabara, Odaiba, so many good places!! Going out of Tokyo is great too!!! I recommend Kyoto, if you are interested in Japanesehistory and loves nature!! Osaka if you want to go to Universal Studios Japan(which I do not recommend, its easily the WORST universal park).

get a Shiriki Utundu plushy at the Tower of Terror Memoralibia(adjacent to the ride)!

Have Fun!! and feel free to ask me MORE questions!!!

-Prometheus
        You two are fantastic! Thank you Both. I have decided to go before the golden week. ^.^ I am most looking forward to JTTCOTE and Tower of Terror! Hehe also pooh's hunny hunt! I was looking at BTMRR and it was slightly different which looks exciting!
        Last edited by ImagineerJoe; 07-23-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• TimmyTimmyTimmy
          Banned User
          • Dec 2008

I would advise anyone going to Disney in Japan to go to Disneyland first and DisneySEA last.

I hope you stay a night or three IN Tokyo.

Comment

• ThatBrunette
            New MiceChatter
            • May 2011

Since you have been to other Disney parks, you may enjoy spotting the differences in the attractions. ToT has a different story and only the elevator ride is the same. The Tiki Room has a completely different show featuring Stitch. The songs are in English and the script is in Japanese. I am not a big fan of parades yet, I adored the "Halloween Street" parade.

I've been to Disney World in Florida and Disneyland in California. I enjoyed comparing the attractions from all three parks and also enjoyed riding the unique rides. My favorite rides are the Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror so, I made sure I got on both rides during my visit. Do you have a favorite ride?

I agree with Roger55, I could list the rides and my opinions. It depends on the type of ride, show or attraction.

Be prepared to fall in love with Duffy! He is everywhere and adorable.

Comment

• Prometheus
              Tokyo Disney Sea Cast
              • Feb 2012

You two are fantastic! Thank you Both. I have decided to go before the golden week. ^.^ I am most looking forward to JTTCOTE and Tower of Terror! Hehe also pooh's hunny hunt! I was looking at BTMRR and it was slightly different which looks exciting!
              Great!! pre-Golden week is VERY VERY empty
              Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                New MiceChatter
                • Jul 2012

Great!! pre-Golden week is VERY VERY empty
                Ahh good! I was looking on bing maps and they all seemed to be spotless, although there was a show on. But the crowd for the show was very small too!
                Also I may be able to get on star tours because it is supposed to re open in spring

Originally posted by ThatBrunette View Post
                Since you have been to other Disney parks, you may enjoy spotting the differences in the attractions. ToT has a different story and only the elevator ride is the same. The Tiki Room has a completely different show featuring Stitch. The songs are in English and the script is in Japanese. I am not a big fan of parades yet, I adored the "Halloween Street" parade.

I've been to Disney World in Florida and Disneyland in California. I enjoyed comparing the attractions from all three parks and also enjoyed riding the unique rides. My favorite rides are the Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror so, I made sure I got on both rides during my visit. Do you have a favorite ride?

I agree with Roger55, I could list the rides and my opinions. It depends on the type of ride, show or attraction.

Be prepared to fall in love with Duffy! He is everywhere and adorable.
                Yes! I was upset cause I went to DCA December 2010 and he was no where in sight!

I am REEAALLY looking forward to Tower of Terror! It looks so beautiful! I think it is my favourite in terms of looks. Ride-wise i think WDW takes the cake!

I unfortunately just missed out on Paris' ToT and I was looking forward to it but it is practically a clone of DCA's.

I feel a bit stupid saying that i wasn't fussed over those rides but now that i think of it, I really want to ride them!

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                I would advise anyone going to Disney in Japan to go to Disneyland first and DisneySEA last.

I hope you stay a night or three IN Tokyo.
                Yes I was thinking of having DisneySEA last ) I am excited for both though!
                And yeah we are staying around tokyo for about a week :blush:

Also what is an after 6 passport or a starlight passport? I was so confused by this! will I need them if i get park hopper tickets from the vacation package? but i read that foreigners cannot get vacation packages
                Last edited by ImagineerJoe; 07-24-2012, 12:11 AM. Reason: Added question

Comment

• GUYNYC
                  MiceChatter
                  • Dec 2006

Also what is an after 6 passport or a starlight passport? I was so confused by this! will I need them if i get park hopper tickets from the vacation package? but i read that foreigners cannot get vacation packages
                  Keep in mind, that they don't sell Park Hopper tickets like we do in the USA. At TDR you must chose a one to four day pass. If you are going for 1 day and you want to park hop you must by a ticket to each park on its own. If going for Two days you must pick one park per day (any combo). With a 3 day ticket you pick ONE park (any combo) for the first two days and then on the 3rd day you can Park Hop. And on a 4 day ticket you must pick ONE park for the first two days (any combo) and then you can Park Hop on day 3 and 4. And you must assign dates to your tickets.

Starlight Passports allow you to enter the Park on a WEEKEND at 3pm. It's a discounted rate.
                  After 6 Passports allow you to enter the Park on a WEEKDAY after 6pm.

Sometimes the Resort Hotels run a special where when you stay at the Resort your tickets can be true Park Hoppers from Day 1. But that is not always the case. It's happened to me twice out of the four times I've been there.

Comment

• jedimaster7313
                    You have much to learn...
                    • Jun 2006

Ok, I'm not looking at a price list at the moment, but wanted to comment about the starlight and after 6 pass.

If you are visiting the parks on consecutive days, your best options are the park hoppers. The 4 day hopper is the best value if you're there for 4 days.

I don't know your plans, but if you're thinking of something like a getting 3 day hopper and a Starlight or After 6 passport- it is actually cheaper to buy the 4 day hopper, even if you only use part of the 4th day.

If you go for a few days to TDR, then visit other areas in Japan for a few days and come back to the parks for only the evening- then it would be worthwhile to get the Starlight or After 6 pass, rather than pay for a full 1 day ticket.

I hope I'm not confusing you by now- just look into all prices on the official website.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                      New MiceChatter
                      • Jul 2012

okay! so if you stay at the park after 6:00 and you already own a 4 day pass you don't need to buy an After 6 Pass or a Starlight pass?

ALSO! I was watching a video on YouTube and it was the Tower of Terror and it looked like it had a new ride sequence! I was aware that it was nearly the same as the one in Paris and DCA but without the two first drops but in this video TDS It looks like there is a few drops before the mirror scene! also the drops after you go to the top of the windows seems like a full length rather than a 'teaser' that sends you just to the bottom of the windows.
                      Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• jedimaster7313
                        You have much to learn...
                        • Jun 2006

No, you don't need a Starlight or after 6 pass if you already have a 4 day pass. A Starlight or after 6 pass is usually more for the locals, or those who have one day to spend just a late afternoon or evening to spend in the park.

The 1-4 day park passes give you all day access to the parks.

They did change the drop sequence this past January - I haven't been on it since this past November, so I don't know what may have changed.

The actual drop isn't as thrilling or forceful as the other Disney parks & you have over the shoulder seatbelts. But the whole queue area & themeing of the Hightower Hotel surpasses all of the other parks Tower of Terror.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                          New MiceChatter
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                          The actual drop isn't as thrilling or forceful as the other Disney parks & you have over the shoulder seatbelts. But the whole queue area & themeing of the Hightower Hotel surpasses all of the other parks Tower of Terror.
                          Yes I did see someone say that before! I heard that if they had the same ride system as they have in WDW then it would be the best Tower of Terror. In my standards (which is usually the best themed) it would be the best!

Comment

• Prometheus
                            Tokyo Disney Sea Cast
                            • Feb 2012

Yes I did see someone say that before! I heard that if they had the same ride system as they have in WDW then it would be the best Tower of Terror. In my standards (which is usually the best themed) it would be the best!
                            Tower of Terror in Disney Sea is the least thrilling version due to the seatbelts and the two bars to the side of you. I agree with Hotel Hightower having the best theme but I think WDW is better
                            Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Comment

• Roger55
                              • Jan 2005

DCA, WDS and TDS all share the same ride system, with DHS being the only unique ride system with its two elevator shafts and the horizontal movement when transitioning from one shaft to another.

For the reasons Prometheus pointed out, TDS does have the tamest drop sequences.

It is my opinion that DCA has the best drop sequences. The ride mechanism was designed to withstand greater forces than the DHS version. The fact that it is a single drop shaft is one of the reasons why it can be programmed to have more forceful drop sequences.

DHS ride vehicles actually are separate vehicles that "ride" in the elevator shaft cars much like humans do in regular elevators. The vehicle exits the elevator car from the first shaft, transits horizontally through the Twilight Zone "Third Dimension" room, and then enters the elevator car that you ride in for the drop sequences.

While this is all thematically more cool, it adds more mechanical complexity and weight to the whole system.

The DCA, WDS and TDS vehicles slilde right into the drop shafts and attach directly to the elevator shaft lift mechanisms. Since the vehicle is not riding withing another car, the design allows the floor and ceiling to be open air. There are metal cages on the top and bottom, but the design allows the air to flow more easily through the cars thus reducing drag and also creating a great wind effect for the riders as the cars go up and down. Besides allowing the cars to be pushed and pulled through the shafts with greater force, the rushing air also enhances the rider's experience.

Maybe Joe you read a post of mine from years ago saying that if TDS ToT had the horizontal movement and extra themed room like at DHS, it would be awesome. In my opinion, giving up some of the thrill of the drop sequences in order to have an elevator car move horizontally, something that an elevator car is NOT supposed to be able to do in the normal world, would really add to the overall mystical and magical experience of an out of control elevator.
                              Last edited by Roger55; 07-27-2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                                New MiceChatter
                                • Jul 2012

Tower of Terror in Disney Sea is the least thrilling version due to the seatbelts and the two bars to the side of you. I agree with Hotel Hightower having the best theme but I think WDW is better
                                I agree. I haven't been to WDW before. I have been to Paris and Anaheim, they were both fantastic!

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
                                DCA, WDS and TDS all share the same ride system, with DHS being the only unique ride system with its two elevator shafts and the horizontal movement when transitioning from one shaft to another.
                                I know that WDS had the two elevator shafts, and the third dimension room is like a fork and it's where two tracks bend into one because there are four hallway scene rooms. It's also apparently a menace when one breaks down because then only two can operate and only one can drop at a time.

However TDS only just recently changed their drop sequence

Also I am still excited to go on it, I don't care if it's not as force full. I will still have fun :ap:

Comment

• Fukai
                                  Resident of the Caldera
                                  • Jul 2008

I have always felt that the original Tower of Terror in Orlando was the least successful (the roughest ride, effects that don't work), while the one in Tokyo is the most successful because of the theming (Harrison Hightower and Shiriki Utundu blow away Rod Serling), the pre show (which is amazing), the theming, and the I love the smooth drops of the Tokyo Tower. It's like being dunked in a milkshake.

You've made a very good choice of going just before Golden Week. The parks are nearly empty and the weather is good, but it is chilly and you'll need a good jacket.

I always go in October for Halloween and find the crowds manageable unless i accidentally hit some school holiday.
                                  Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                                    New MiceChatter
                                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                                    You've made a very good choice of going just before Golden Week. The parks are nearly empty and the weather is good, but it is chilly and you'll need a good jacket.
                                    so glad i chose to go then! I will have fun but even if there are huge crowds it will be an amazing experience!

Just found out that the new and 'Improved' version is called Tower of Terror Level 13 and apparently it's a random drop. I don't know if that means that it randomly selects the drops or it has a drop in between the show elements.

Can people just chat about stuff at Tokyo Disney Resort on this post or would that be silly?
                                    Last edited by ImagineerJoe; 08-04-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• ImagineerJoe
                                      New MiceChatter
                                      • Jul 2012

Hi everyone I am not sure about the rules of double posting and I apologise for it, but I forgot one MAJOR question of mine and that was communicating! I need to know if english will be good enough to get me around the resort and Tokyo. Thanks

~ Joe

Comment

• Roger55
                                        • Jan 2005

Japan is probably one of the better non-English speaking countries to visit if you don't speak the native language.

You won't find a lot of Cast Members in the park that can hold a conversation with you in English, but most of them will be able to answer simple questions or find someone for you who can answer your questions. Basic things like yes/no, numbers, how much?, where is ____?, etc. will be no problem in the parks.

Outside of the park you will find it also fairly easy to get around. All important signs are in Japanese and English. Korean and Chinese are also showing up more and more in popular tourist areas.

If you are at an area where there are a lot of foriegn visitors (i.e. airport, hotel, major sight seeing location, etc.) the people working there that interact with the tourist will speak English.

The place where you will have the most difficulty not being able to speak or read Japanese are restaurants that don't have English menus or servers that can speak English. Always ask for an English menu. Many restaurants do have them. If not, many of the restaurants have the famous "plastic food" in the windows/glass cases in front of their store.

If you don't know about these displays, you will be blown away by the detail and scale of the fake food displays in front of many of the Japanese restaurants. Not only does it give you a visual idea of what the restaurant has to offer, but can be used to tell a server what you want through hand gestures. Just have the server go to the window and point to the dish you want!

Bottom line is, you should have little to no problems if you don't speak Japanese. Just remember to be patient, courteous and plesant when interacting with a non-English speaking person. 99% of the time you will get a kind and helpful response.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X