Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/2014

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Thanks for sharing the photos. I love that walk-around Mickey poseable figure (but not at $240...yikes).

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

• Re: Tokyo Disney Resort 30th Anniversary 'The Happiness Year' 4/15/2013 through 3/20/

Hi dpostjp! :wave: Thank you so much for your photos and for sharing your friends Flickr! I see a few items more easily now. Kawaii overload!

Comment

official site available now.
        東京ディズニーリゾート 30周年 ザ・ハピネス・イヤー

Comment

Took 'em long enough! Not much we haven't already seen, but it's nice getting more details and prices. Looks like the second set for the customizable accessory will be limited and keep changing every two months or so. Awesome, there's hope for Stitch!

There is going to be a pink version of the balloon popcorn bucket. Regarding the strap, turns out it doesn't come with all the characters already attached, only Mickey. They are going to be separate and offered at later dates. I was prepared for it to be a little pricey, but nothing like this. :lol: Gotta collect them all! I don't think I could live with the holes and not having the *complete* set. Arg! Kinda wish they would be offering more characters or even better have the seasonal unique designs as choices (egg, ghost, gingerbread etc.) That would've been epic!
          Last edited by Danimated; 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I'm so excited that we will be visiting TDR for the first time during their 30th anniversary celebration. Does anyone know if there is a way for a non-Japanese speaker to book one of the special hotel/ticket packages? Google translate does an OK job for the site's text, but can't translate the text that is in images (which unfortunately is the bulk of the site). I noticed that there is a phone number provided. Does anyone know if they have English speaking representatives? TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by dburdenbates View Post
              I'm so excited that we will be visiting TDR for the first time during their 30th anniversary celebration. Does anyone know if there is a way for a non-Japanese speaker to book one of the special hotel/ticket packages? Google translate does an OK job for the site's text, but can't translate the text that is in images (which unfortunately is the bulk of the site). I noticed that there is a phone number provided. Does anyone know if they have English speaking representatives? TIA!
              Maybe their site might have the information you need? Not sure if it may help you.

Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets: User's Guide

Comment

That is for the general room reservations, I think dburdenbates is speaking more of the vacation packages that include special vip show seatings, tickets, room, and sometimes meals.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

might as well note that I'll be there myself. first time. I'm actually planning on buying a 2 day ticket for the 11 & 12 to try to alleviate any anxiety I might feel for the 15 & 16. I'll be in Tokyo in general from April 9 - 21.

i'm not that active on here so most of you going probably have no clue who I am, but if you follow my site on Twitter, you already knew this anyway.

Comment

Is there a shortcut to a list of 30th Anniversary Happiness Year merchandise, translated into English? I know that DuffyD did one for the Duffy items. But I'm interested in the anniversary tote bag.... Thanks.

Comment

Happiness is Here Parade will be presented at 3pm on Monday April 15th!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

Comment

This is taken from the upcoming Tokyo Disney Resort Music Album to mark the 30th Anniversary. Its the title song " Happiness Is Here"

Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Shopping Bag

Comment

or you could just download that song from sound cloud just for free

Comment

Comment

I instagrammed some merchandise pics from the May issue of Disney Fan, let me know if you need something better, have questions. You can find them at Instagram
                                Last edited by bradk; 03-26-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Get your cameras ready because the lights are ready for the grand premier night of Happiness is Here parade.

Comment

Originally posted by disfa10 View Post
                                    Get your cameras ready because the lights are ready for the grand premier night of Happiness is Here parade.
                                    Tonight??????? Or are you talking about April 12th and 13???

Comment

Tonight?? Is it open to the public or just cast and press? If open to the public what time?
                                      Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                                      https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I think its for next week.

Comment

check deepdisney.com everyday that website always update the resort.

Comment

Working...
                                          X