Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Star Tours: The Adventure Continues Opens 2013,5,7

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Tours: The Adventure Continues Opens 2013,5,7

The blue brings a little more life back into Tomorrowland

Courtesy of DeepDisney

Comment

Looken good
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Anyone think there is a likely chance that there will be a soft opening by April 19th?

Comment

Unlikely.
          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I don't know.. It's possible though. Previews are usually right before the previews they give to the people who won the contests and before the press days. Usually like 2 weeks before right? It's possible but no one knows and even if there is previews sometimes they are not all day so you have to keep checking around that time you know? I wonder about the parade preview day too!
            Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
            https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Ichigo! You've changed your name! I'll be there from the evening of April 12 onward, so hopefully we'll be able to get together. I can teach the little one some more magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                Ichigo! You've changed your name! I'll be there from the evening of April 12 onward, so hopefully we'll be able to get together. I can teach the little one some more magic.
                Definitely! Thank you!

Comment

Love the new name, DSL!:love: Not sure exactly when I'm coming yet, but I'll call you!^^

Also, has everybody seen the Star Tours Opening Ceremony costume event page?

In light of all the fanfare, I kinda think soft previews are unlikely.:unsure:
                  Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-18-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

DeepDisney

Looks as though they have indeed moved the entrance, so I can only imagine they've removed the original hanger doors, and opted to move the entrance there.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

It's getting ever so closer!

Comment

While Star Tours 2 is old news here in the US, it's an incredible upgrade to the ride and really makes it worthwhile riding repeatedly. It will be a huge hit at Tokyo Disneyland.

Comment

What do you think of the FP location for Star Tours? It was really smart of them to put it out of the way to avoid a bottleneck in that area but it's maybe too close to the lottery area?

Comment

Well, with the crowds for Monster's Inc, and the specialty items at Cosmic encounters, I don't think they had much choice. Couldn't put it at that end.

I won't see it until October. I hope the lines die down by then! Still have never made it onto Toy Story Mania at DisneySEA! Perhaps this trip in April.

Comment

It would appear that Vader is tracking spies throughout Japan...
                                反乱軍 通信機|スター・ツアーズ:ザ・アドベンチャーズ・コンティニュー
                                Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

東京ディズニーランド:5月オープンの新生スター・ツアーズお披露目 ダース・ベイダーも登場 - 写真特集 - MANTANWEB(まんたんウェブ)

a bunch of photos from the queue, some new original scenes for Tokyo....can you spot a reference to the Hitchhiking Ghosts?
                                  Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Comment

Haha love the Hitchhiking Ghost reference.

You can see them in action in this short video

Comment

Merchandise preview from DFan. Haha, the Donald R2-D2 plushie is so cute! Wasn't planning on getting anything but that plush has sold me. The plugy is pretty neat too.

Comment

My conflicting views on the Hitchhiking Ghosts Easter egg:

Star Wars Canon Nerd: "Since when did RX-24 have thumbs?"

Disney Fan: "Haunted Mansion reference, EPIC."

Looks like Tokyo will be a great addition to the Star Tours spaceports.
                                        sigpic

Comment

Today is soft opening to the public.

Comment

Working...
                                          X