Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] TDR Happiness Magic Passport!

These are now being sold via online and are between 7-10 dollars cheaper than the traditional Magic Passports. Does anyone know what this about? A promotion? More restrictive than the traditional tickets already are?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	happinesspassport.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	7371399

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: TDR Happiness Magic Passport!

It's a discount passport just for seniors. No other special features, just the cheaper price. I guess the concept is that these folks can truly appreciate 30 years of TDR happiness.:love:

Comment

Thank you for clarifying, I am glad I did not add this to my reservation. I am only 31 LOL!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        It's a discount passport just for seniors.
        Crap, where does it say this? They appear under "Adults: ages 18 and over", with no other restrictions listed! I assumed they were like the cheaper "Celebration" tickets that Paris sold last year. What should I do if I booked these? Can I get them changed to the regular tickets or do I have to re-book?

EDIT: Never mind, I solved the problem.
        Last edited by Espiox; 02-24-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X