X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Disneyland Online Store

Hello,

I was wondering if Tokyo Disneyland has an online store? Also can they ship to the states?

My brother is interested in the Tokyo Disneyland plastic building blocks. I will not have a chance to go to Tokyo Disneyland this year and I want to purchanse these items.

Thank you
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Online Store

Don't think any of the parks have an online store...

Your best bet is to do eBay, a reseller/"shopping service," or a long distance phone call to Japan.

Or if somebody here is going soon, I'm sure they'll help you out.
    -Tim

Comment

Many of their official albums are on Amazon

Comment

There is no Online shop for TDR at all. They don't even have a phone order dept like WDW/DLR has. The stuff sold at TDR can only be bought new at TDR, or found on re-sales online services like E-Bay..at much much higher prices. TDR however, does provide Home Delivery service to guests who would like to send their park purchases by mail to their homes, but only applies to residents of Japan.

Comment

I can smell a successful side-job for TDLFAN just waiting in the wings here...

Comment

I'd hapily pay for anybody to deliver! TDR merchandice, especialy Plush, is superior!

Comment

That's why sometimes it pays to be nice to TDLFAN on these boards...

Comment

TDLFAN..... do you go to TDL often? I am in the market for specific souvenirs you can only get in the parks I think...... wondering if we could work something out....?
                " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
                Light Magic 1997-1997

Comment

I love getting the music cds from TDR, but it has become increasingly harder to get them here in the US without paying a huge markup.
                  I use to order from cdjapan.com, but they told me that the publishers of the disney music albums in japan don't want to sell to American buyers.
                  there are few places to get them online, but the markup isn't great.
                  so far, I have to use Amazon.jp- no real markup there.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                    That's why sometimes it pays to be nice to TDLFAN on these boards...
                    TDLFAN

The nicest chatter of all the micechatters!:bow:

I am not good at sucking up.....
                    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

I could go overboard shopping at TDR, but had to restrain myself due to financial and luggage issues. LOL

One of my favorite pieces is the scale model of the Tokyo Disney Cruiser bus.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X