TravisMT81+2
    TDLFAN+1
    DreamSweetLove
    Brisal73+1
    JoeinJpn ???
    ImagineerJoe
    Fukai

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Re: YAY going in april!

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
      So far the list is:
      TravisMT81+2
      TDLFAN+1
      DreamSweetLove
      Brisal73+1
      JoeinJpn ???
      ImagineerJoe
      Fukai
      I think I may have to pass, as I am only 14 years old. Hahahaha

Comment

Who cares how old you are? If you're there, you're invited. We are all 14 years old at heart.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

My wife and I are going to be in the parks from the 15th through the 18th...

Will likely avoid TDL on the 15th...

Excited but intimidated by the language barrier...

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
            Who cares how old you are? If you're there, you're invited. We are all 14 years old at heart.
            HAHAHAHA okay!
            I talked to my mum and she said that it would be great. It's just me and my mum at the parks...
            So me +1

Comment

Originally posted by tfc3rid View Post
              My wife and I are going to be in the parks from the 15th through the 18th...

Will likely avoid TDL on the 15th...

What language barrier?

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

Comment

Sounds like I'm going to be on my own that week 4/20-4/28. Too bad I waited so long to book- I would have loved to meet everyone. DreamSweetLove, let me know if you'll be in the parks that week- I'm sure you will be at one time or another.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
                  Sounds like I'm going to be on my own that week 4/20-4/28. Too bad I waited so long to book- I would have loved to meet everyone.
                  That sucks! I hope you do have fun though! I cannot wait until I leave!

Comment

What language barrier?
                    Most CM's at TDR know at least a little basic English and if they don't, they'll find a CM for you that does speak English.

Comment

My knowing very, very little Japanese...

Comment

I started another thread asking about the Special Multi Day passes at the Disney Hotels... Will they make me buy enough to cover my length of stay or will they allow me to buy only for 4 days?>?

Comment

the maxium length of tickets at TDR is 4 days, but they are consecutive.

Comment

the maxium length of tickets at TDR is 4 days, but they are consecutive.
                            I know that... Was wondering if the folks there will make me buy passes for my length of stay...

Comment

No.

Comment

I know that... Was wondering if the folks there will make me buy passes for my length of stay...
                                Exactly how many days do you plan to visit Tokyo Disney Resort? Because as previously explained, the maximum day ticket you can buy is 4 days and you have to visit consecutively. But you can only visit one park on the 1st and 2nd day and then park hop on the 3rd and 4th day. Example: Disneyland on the 1st day, DisneySea on the 2nd day, then hop between the two on the 3rd and 4th days.

Keep in mind this is not Disney World where their Magic Your Way price structure effectively traps you into spending more time at their resort just because they under value their day price after the 5th day. Now if what you want is to visit 2 days now and 2 days at a later date, then that will force you to buy TWO 2-day tickets and those are NOT park hoppers.

Regardless... as fabulous as the Tokyo Disney parks are, I can't see anyone visiting there longer than 4 days. So rest assured that you won't need anymore than 4 days to enjoy everything they have to offer, unless of course, the weather does not cooperate.

Comment

Wife and I plan on 4 days in the parks, consecutively from the 15th to the 18th of April... Staying at MiraCosta so there are hopper tickets available from Day 1. Was curious if there was a requirement if I want to purchase those tickets that I have to buy for the length of my entire stay...

Sounds like that won't be the case...

Comment

Wife and I plan on 4 days in the parks, consecutively from the 15th to the 18th of April... Staying at MiraCosta so there are hopper tickets available from Day 1. Was curious if there was a requirement if I want to purchase those tickets that I have to buy for the length of my entire stay...

Sounds like that won't be the case...
                                    good luck booking miracosta if you already haven't

Comment

Originally posted by ImagineerJoe View Post
                                      good luck booking miracosta if you already haven't
                                      Using DVC Points... Got it 6 months ago...

6 nights MiraCosta, 1 night TDH

Comment

Using DVC Points... Got it 6 months ago...

6 nights MiraCosta, 1 night TDH
                                        Meanwhile I am boiling with jealousy

Comment

I used DVC points for the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel last April--it was peak season and six nights for the least expensive room cost 450 points. You really get a thorough screwing when you use DVC points for non DVC hotels, particularly if they're at parks outside the US.
                                          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X