Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How to book disney packages i their Japanese website

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How to book disney packages i their Japanese website

Is there any way to book TDR packages posted on their Japanese website if you don't live in Japan or speak Japanese? I'm interested in booking the "Enjoy maximum attraction" package which include hotel stay, ticket and 6 fastpasses. Their english website don't have any packages, just tickets and hotels.

The package link is:
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/o...000000030.html
    Last edited by soyukamaru; 03-06-2013, 03:28 AM.

Re: How to book disney packages i their Japanese website

Originally posted by soyukamaru View Post
    Is there any way to book TDR packages posted on their Japanese website if you don't live in Japan or speak Japanese? I'm interested in booking the "Enjoy maximum attraction" package which include hotel stay, ticket and 6 fastpasses. Their english website don't have any packages, just tickets and hotels.

The package link is:
    バケーションパッケージ説明|東京ディズニーリゾート・オンライン予約・購入サイト
    Unfortunately only in Japanese and I think you may need a Japanese address. However with good planning and using your time wisely you will do fine and it will be much cheaper!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Re: How to book disney packages i their Japanese website

I agree with this advise as well. When we visited in 2011, we were on our own with two young children in tow and had no problems getting around and enjoying the city and the Tokyo Disney parks. We even took the local trains back to Narita airport to save money (instead of taking the expensive N'EX trains or Airport Bus). My suggestion is to know ahead of time what you want to do, get a nice train system map of the city lines (JR, Metro subway, etc) and get a tourist ticket pass that allows multiple trips at a discount. You will be just fine.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X