Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live, REAL-TIME updates for FastPass and Wait Times!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live, REAL-TIME updates for FastPass and Wait Times!

I used it last week too. Very helpful. I had Softbank as well, but it worked pretty well with the rented iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by ratoncitaloca View Post
      I used it last week too. Very helpful. I had Softbank as well, but it worked pretty well with the rented iphone.
      Did you get the data connection drop-outs? Cell coverage was fine, but my wife's Droid phone could never get a data link, and mine would work fine for hours then glitch.

Comment

Brad, thanks so much for this! This should prove invaluable on our upcoming trip!
        DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

No problem, I appreciate the feedback.

The GPS feature worked surprisingly well for me I think. The coordinates are off (and incomplete for TDS) but at the rate I'm covering the parks, I think I'll try to come up with an easy way to log accurate coords to use.

As for data, I rented a mifi from Telecom Square. Not sure of the carrier offhand (the battery died), but it worked fairly well in TDL. Only went out a couple of times inside show buildings (naturally). I've read TDS is tougher on cell signals though, will be visiting there tomorrow.

Comment

The only time we had data trouble was when we were underground. Other than that, no problems at all. I was quite pleased because I heard Docomo was much better than Softbank.

Comment

what a fantastic little page that is/was, (tdwait.com), i have been checking it regularly the past few weeks to try and garner what the waits will be like on the days we are going (TLD Wed 5/29 and TDS Thur 5/30).

Unfortunately, now it seems to be stuck on the same numbers all the time. I suspect the reason is something similar to why I can't access the official Disney page showing the times on my PC either. It says it's for mobiles only, but there is no english version!! Grrr! And DeepDisney is fairly cluttered and nowhere near as nice looking!

It was still very useful though, well done to the author!

Comment

thanx for it i need it

Comment

I joined specifically to say thank you for this.

Comment

Working...
                  X