Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Monsters Inc. ride in Tomorrowland?

I have a question: how does Monsters Inc.: Ride and Go Seek fit in Tomorrowland thematically?
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Re: Monsters Inc. ride in Tomorrowland?

I'm going to say because it fit here better than anywhere else. Adventureland? Nope. Critter Country? Not even close. Toon Town? Perhaps. But, I think if you consider the Monsters, Inc. "world" where they have the capability to transport workers all over the world through children's bedroom doors...seems pretty advanced to me. Yes, Tomorrowland it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
      I have a question: how does Monsters Inc.: Ride and Go Seek fit in Tomorrowland thematically?

Comment

I agree with this completely... sadly, WDI seems to think its a Tomorrowland Property: see Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor.
        Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

that's precisely how I feel about Autopia/Indy Speedway and Nemo/20K

and oh yeah that other one.. blanking on the name but I believe it takes place 'a long time ago'

Comment

Atleast in HKDL Autopia feels a bit futuristic with the electrical cars.

Comment

Originally posted by bradk View Post
              that's precisely how I feel about Autopia/Indy Speedway and Nemo/20K
              I always thought that the subs were a nice bridge between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland until Nemo moved in. Still I think it works better than Monster's Inc. I agree that Autopia makes little sense as well.
              Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X