Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Google Maps Imagery!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] New Google Maps Imagery!

    Hi I was looking at Tokyo on google maps and planning stuff as usual and all of the imagery seemed brand new. I zoomed in and it all changed to an isometric view of the entire Tokyo city! I impulsively thought to myself: "DISNEYLAND DISNEYSEA". So I quickly scanned over to it and I was pleasantly surprised to find that although there is new imagery on tokyo disneyland but there is also now 45 degree view as well as bird's eye (you can change it in the settings under the map menu).

    Let me know what you think of it.

    I was a bit disappointed with the top half of the Disneyland Park because it all seemed so shadowed.

  • #2
    Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

    Link me up

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

      i see
      Last edited by bradk; 03-22-2013, 10:27 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

        looks early November. The Christmas stuff is up but the wall are still around the hub centerpiece.


        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
        We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

          Originally posted by bradk View Post
          yes, please. when I go to maps.google.com and look at Tokyo Disneyland, it's over 25 years old. Big Thunder is still under construction.
          Um... Are you okay? It couldn't be 25 years old as google didn't exist 25 years ago. Bug Thunder Mountain is obviously having a refurbishment. Tokyo disney hotel didn't exist 25 years ago. Tokyo Disneysea didn't even exist, and there probably weren't even ideas for it 25 years ago.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

            Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
            looks early November. The Christmas stuff is up but the wall are still around the hub centerpiece.
            I agree completely with you. Post Halloween and pre Christmas 2012. Toy Story Mania and Toyville Trolley Park are already open.

            Originally posted by ImagineerJoe View Post
            Um... Are you okay? It couldn't be 25 years old as google didn't exist 25 years ago. Bug Thunder Mountain is obviously having a refurbishment. Tokyo disney hotel didn't exist 25 years ago. Tokyo Disneysea didn't even exist, and there probably weren't even ideas for it 25 years ago.
            )

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

              Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
              I agree completely with you. Post Halloween and pre Christmas 2012. Toy Story Mania and Toyville Trolley Park are already open.
              Also the mickey floral display at the entrance has a santa hat!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Google Maps Imagery!

                u can see the parade getting ready backstage, n also some christmas n easter parade floats.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X